• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager - Ultimate

WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager - Ultimate 6.7.5

No permission to download
its asking license key in dashboard how to remove that...
i have never work on how to remove the license key from the dashboard... maybe eventually someone might help us... throw the question to the house.... thanks

Reactions: GARAYEV
ddmmdit updated WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager - Ultimate with a new update entry:

CHANGE LOG
  • Enhance – Toolset Maps 1.8+ version compatibility added
  • Enhance – WC Appointments “two way” Gcal sync compatibility added for vendors
  • Fixed – WC Appointments “Restricted Days” update issue resolved
  • Enhance – WooCommerce Appointments 4.6 calender view compatibility added

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, I have installed this Plug.
How can I enable the WC appointment function? I don t see it and i cant choose a bookable product.
Regards

Attachments

• Products.png
    Products.png
    32.5 KB · Views: 38
  • menu.JPG
    menu.JPG
    22.2 KB · Views: 37
  • MarketMenu.JPG
    MarketMenu.JPG
    19 KB · Views: 36
Hi, I have installed this Plug.
How can I enable the WC appointment function? I don t see it and i cant choose a bookable product.
Regards
you will need to install wc appointment plugin or any supported appointment plugin, it will be automatically enabled at the product section, and also you can enable it manually at the settings or capability settings....

Reactions: GARAYEV and Babak
ddmmdit updated WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager - Ultimate with a new update entry:

CHANGE LOG
  • Enhance – WooCommerce Appointments 4.7+ version compatibility added
  • Enhance – WooCommerce Simple Auction “Sealed Bid?” support added
  • Enhance – WooCommerce Deposit “Payment Plan” support added
  • Enhance – Follow button ask for login to non-logged in user option added
  • Enhance – Toolset Maps 1.8+ version compatibility added
  • Enhance – WC Appointments “two way” Gcal sync...

Thanks for the plugin...however, the plugin doesn't work. Its disabled on the platform until a valid license is activated. Or am I missing something?
Ultimate License Key has not been activated, so the plugin is inactive!

Thanks for the plugin...however, the plugin doesn't work. Its disabled on the platform until a valid license is activated. Or am I missing something?
screenshot please?

Reactions: GARAYEV
Did you install "WCFM - WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace" and "WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager" (Both Free). Install these plugins first than install "WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager - Ultimate"
Hope all will work fine bro.

when install it still ask for license & email . With note "The WCFM - Ultimate License Key has not been activated, so the plugin is inactive! Click here to activate the license key and the plugin.

when install it still ask for license & email . With note "The WCFM - Ultimate License Key has not been activated, so the plugin is inactive! Click here to activate the license key and the plugin.
hi
no problem. ignore this message but plugin will work

Reactions: fahedksa
shadowfax updated WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager - Ultimate with a new update entry:

CHANGE LOG
  • Feature – Firebase Free Chat API support added – Documentation
  • Enhance – Fancy Product Designer 4.2+ compatibility added
  • Enhance – WooCommerce Multilingual 4.7+ compatibility added
  • Enhance – WordPress 5.3 compatibility added
  • Enhance – WooCommerce 3.8 compatibility added
  • Enhance – WooCommerce Deposit remaining...

Reactions: Region25 and Babak
shadowfax updated WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager - Ultimate with a new update entry:

• Feature – License Manager for WooCommerce compatibility added
  • Enhance – ELEX Role based Price compatibility added
  • Feature – Firebase Free Chat API support added – Documentation
  • Enhance – Fancy Product Designer 4.2+ compatibility added
  • Enhance – WooCommerce Multilingual 4.7+ compatibility added

Reactions: Babak

CHANGE LOG
  • Enhance – Whole order shippment tracking update option added under order details
  • Fixed – Firebase chat box load issue for non-logged in users issue resolved
  • Fixed – WooCommerce PDF Voucher “Recipient Email” label not saving issue resolved
  • Feature – License Manager for WooCommerce compatibility added
  • Enhance – ELEX Role based Price compatibility added

Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock