• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager - Ultimate

WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager - Ultimate 6.7.5

No permission to download
is there any new version for hpos, the free version wcfm front manager is ok for it?but the paid version is still not?I found the change log is still 6.7.2.

Truth updated WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager - Ultimate with a new update entry:

CHANGE LOG​

6.7.3​

• Fixed – Uncaught TypeError: http_build_query() fixed for WooCommerce Appointment
  • Fixed – Minor bugs & typo fixes

6.7.2​

• Fixed – Store branch name and logistic details in the info window issue, closest branch query issue
  • Fixed – Display shipping method for manual orders
  • Fixed – Product title with quotes now showing in quick edit
  • Fixed – Live chat duplicate message error...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Big Thanks to @Truth for supplying the updated version. :love:
Big Thanks to @NullMaster for Nulling assistance. :love:

Here we have:
WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager - Ultimate v6.7.4 Nulled
WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager - Groups & Staffs v3.4.10 Nulled

For BOTH Activations, use any API License Key and API License email, then Save Changes.

TassieNZ :)

Attachments

• wc-frontend-manager-groups-staffs-3.4.10_nulled.zip
    220.2 KB · Views: 128
  • wc-frontend-manager-ultimate-6.7.4_nulled.zip
    4.7 MB · Views: 138
Big Thanks to @Truth for supplying the updated version. :love:
Big Thanks to @NullMaster for Nulling assistance. :love:

Here we have:
WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager - Ultimate v6.7.4 Nulled
WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager - Groups & Staffs v3.4.10 Nulled

For BOTH Activations, use any API License Key and API License email, then Save Changes.

TassieNZ :)

Hi, do you have wcfm analytics 2.2.5?

Reactions: SirFartsAlot
Truth updated WCFM - WooCommerce Frontend Manager - Ultimate with a new update entry:

CHANGE LOG​

6.7.5​

• Fixed – RnB – WooCommerce Booking & Rental Plugin Compatibility added (version 16.0.1)
  • Fixed – Translations issue fixed & minor changes

6.7.4​

• Fixed – WooCommerce Product Add-ons plugin compatibility (version 6.5.1)
  • Fixed – Minor bugs & warnings fixed

6.7.3​

• Fixed – Uncaught TypeError: http_build_query() fixed for WooCommerce Appointment...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Aipok
Stripe splits payment stuck on check out page loading... Would appreciate feedback here if anyone figures out how to fix this. Thanks.

Hello brothers,

I'm having an issue with the plugin. When I click on the "home" button, for example, the page displays distorted. However, everything appears fine when I check the settings. Do you have any idea what might be causing this problem?

Attachments

• Capture d'écran 2024-03-13 012156.png
    Capture d'écran 2024-03-13 012156.png
    82 KB · Views: 17
  • Capture d'écran 2024-03-13 012257.png
    Capture d'écran 2024-03-13 012257.png
    137.5 KB · Views: 17
Hello brothers,

I'm having an issue with the plugin. When I click on the "home" button, for example, the page displays distorted. However, everything appears fine when I check the settings. Do you have any idea what might be causing this problem?
One of ur plugins on ur site is not compatible with wcfm, disable them one by one to get to know which one is causing the problem...

Hi guys,
I have another thorny issue:
When I select options, such as command synchronization or when I want to activate modules or almost any options, despite saving the changes, nothing happens. Upon refreshing the page, I realize that nothing has been applied. I've tried every possible means to solve the problem, I even downgraded the plugin version, but to no avail.

You re still having compatibility issues, enable debug on ur site to know where things go wrong....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock