• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Want to know about Wordpress Plugin

Frank Lomax

Trusted Uploader
Nov 7, 2020
Greetings, How are you I hope you are doing great. i don't know how to explain I want to know how we can create one wordpress plugin where we can add multiples plugin and themes user install our plugin and see lots of our wordpress theme or plugin in our one plugin Thanks

Greetings, How are you I hope you are doing great. i don't know how to explain I want to know how we can create one wordpress plugin where we can add multiples plugin and themes user install our plugin and see lots of our wordpress theme or plugin in our one plugin Thanks
It's not easy to make it with ready-made plugin (I think) but you can check this plugin which it makes what you want (excluding themes): https://booster.io/ or https://jetpack.com/
Or just read this document: http://tgmpluginactivation.com/

Hello @Frank Lomax,

In theory, pretty much any type of plugin can be created... but here's what I understood so far:

The problem you are trying to solve is to remove all the manual steps needed to install/activate/update plugins/themes in their admin dashboard. I assume the plugins/themes are nulled, and that's why they can't be updated from the default Installed Plugins/Themes pages in the first place, causing the problem.

Solution is to show a list of plugin/theme names in the admin dashboard, where users are able to install/activate/update them.

Is this correct ?
Here are a few questions to identify your specific use cas

What exactly do you want to achieve and how many plugins are you talking about ?
1. Manage your collection of most used nulled plugins/themes to keep it fresh on multiple websites you manage/create ?
OR
2. Offer a nulled plugins service/show babiato plugins list, so users have access to tens/hundreds of plugins/themes
OR
3. Something else ?

Where would you store the plugin/theme files ?

1. Local, on the same server as the current WP instance
OR
2. Somewhere else on the web, in a cloud storage or something

Based on your answers, there can be different scopes & multiple solutions.
Some of them can be solved without the need of a new plugin.

So the real question if do you really need a plugin and is it worth the time and effort investment ?

Hope this helps somehow,
Cheers

Reactions: guguk
Hello @Frank Lomax,

In theory, pretty much any type of plugin can be created... but here's what I understood so far:

The problem you are trying to solve is to remove all the manual steps needed to install/activate/update plugins/themes in their admin dashboard. I assume the plugins/themes are nulled, and that's why they can't be updated from the default Installed Plugins/Themes pages in the first place, causing the problem.

Solution is to show a list of plugin/theme names in the admin dashboard, where users are able to install/activate/update them.

Is this correct ?
Here are a few questions to identify your specific use cas

What exactly do you want to achieve and how many plugins are you talking about ?
1. Manage your collection of most used nulled plugins/themes to keep it fresh on multiple websites you manage/create ?
OR
2. Offer a nulled plugins service/show babiato plugins list, so users have access to tens/hundreds of plugins/themes
OR
3. Something else ?

Where would you store the plugin/theme files ?

1. Local, on the same server as the current WP instance
OR
2. Somewhere else on the web, in a cloud storage or something

Based on your answers, there can be different scopes & multiple solutions.
Some of them can be solved without the need of a new plugin.

So the real question if do you really need a plugin and is it worth the time and effort investment ?

Hope this helps somehow,
Cheers
Thanks for response

Q: What exactly do you want to achieve and how many plugins are you talking about ?

A: Offer a nulled plugins service/show babiato plugins list, so users have access to tens/hundreds of plugins/themes
Q: Where would you store the plugin/theme files ?
A: Somewhere else on the web, in a cloud storage or something

Reactions: unusual_research
I was afraid the answer would involve the harder solution 👾. The steps for such a scenario are quite complicated, and I don’t know them all, but you would need remote access via an API to a database where the files are constantly updated and maintained.

That is if you own the database and the platform. Other solutions, like showing from a third party, would be possible with web scraping. I am almost certain that scraping involves some other ethical/legal stuff, and I don’t want to go into more details.

Overall, this scenario would take a lot of time and effort, and I’m not sure it’s worth it.

The initial case where you maintain a dev collection of nulled plugins would be a more realistic and plausible solution. It involves syncing between a (constantly updated 😊) "central" plugins folder and the wp-content/plugins on your server. There are several ways to do it that I can think of right now:
  • Shell scripts running on your server.
  • Git/SVN version control.
  • Cloud storage to local folder syncing - done with WP plugins or automated workflows (Zapier, n8n, etc).

Cheers

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock