• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

VectorGrove Lifetime License Access To 500k Vectors

sumitgohil

Dec 24, 2019
  1. Go to this link VectorGrove - Access royalty-free design assets | AppSumo 202 and click Get Now For Free.
  2. After It’s done Go To Products there you should see the completed purchase and a select button click that and click activate
  3. It should take you to VectorGrove Website and Done Lifetime license activated. Worth $100… Enjoy as it comes with all license and copyright protection. (Just remember don’t disposable email or something because you have to make the VectorGrove account with The Same Email you used while getting the license).

You'll only be able to access the vectors that comes under AppSumo Freebie Tier. Every time you search for a Vector make sure you've selected AppSumo Freebie in the filter.

wow how can vectorgrove and appsumo mess up a freebie?

By pretending it is more than it is. I have vector grove and it is great. But this freebie actually makes you feel like vectorgrove is a scam. It is not but this freebie is ridiculous. Better stop and withdraw it before you give vector grove a bad name.

In my profile I get this message

DOWNLOADS

0 of 30 downloads available

Each download renews 24 hours after it is made.

And I downloaded one file.

And when I tried to download the 2nd one it gave me the option for a single image purchase or to pay for a subscription

SINGLE IMAGE PURCHASE

$ 9.99

SUBSCRIPTION

No downloads left today Subscribe

To add insult to injury it tells me I have not downloaded anything.

Its just terrible whatever it is - one file or none.

Vaya, ¿cómo pueden Vectorgrove y Appsumo estropear un obsequio?

Pretendiendo que es más de lo que es. Tengo vector grove y es genial. Pero este obsequio en realidad te hace sentir como si vectorgrove fuera una estafa. No lo es, pero este obsequio es ridículo. Será mejor detenerse y retirarlo antes de darle mala fama a Vector Grove.

En mi perfil me sale este mensaje

DESCARGAS

0 de 30 descargas disponibles

Cada descarga se renueva 24 horas después de realizada.

Y descargué un archivo.

Y cuando intenté descargar el segundo me dio la opción de comprar una sola imagen o pagar una suscripción.

COMPRA DE UNA IMAGEN

$ 9,99

SUSCRIPCIÓN

No quedan descargas hoy Suscríbete

Para colmo de males me dice que no he descargado nada.

Es simplemente terrible, sea lo que sea: un archivo o ninguno.
amigo si funciona debe estar pendiente que en el filtro siempre este freebie y funciona bien.. descargue muchos vectores gratis.

First i thought it was a misleading way to ... you know.. But I got all content I want! Just use search and reselect appsumo free.. It's a little tricky but it's free indeed. Thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock