• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

V3 Cube Uber Clone

Benjamin1997

Jul 4, 2019
Babiato
uber-clone.png

Best Uber Clone in the market

Download (800Mb+)

TypeCompressed (zipped) Folder
Modified: 1/31/2020 05:05 PM
Added
Nulled
Date created: 1/31/2020 05:05 PM
Size
853 MB

Last edited:
Thanks in Advance .
Please share if someone tested or Working ?

We are looking into this. I. will let you know if we make it work.

Too many issues in this code not worth to try to fix it. We are developing our own based on the Enterprise Taxi script.

Ya..missing php file...also the reason for impossible installation was php version. Andvplus database has missing files.

Thank you @Benjamin1997 for the update... so you help us to don't wast our time.

Hey @ckeeper, may you share where you found the source code of Enterprise Taxi script, thanks !!
I have actually bought it, but noticed that the coder is not very helpful when need it, so it is missing many parts comparing to the demo (I am not sure if he did this intentionally to make more money from paying customers), we have decided to write our own code, it is a lengthy process. My team thinks they can do alot better than the original coder since he did not follow the programming standards causing many issues.

Reactions: sarat.a
Thank you @ckeeper, you're right... that's almost the same with other scripts, they sell a deficient code in order you pay extra for support.

I wish you have success with the code you are developing...

I have actually bought it, but noticed that the coder is not very helpful when need it, so it is missing many parts comparing to the demo (I am not sure if he did this intentionally to make more money from paying customers), we have decided to write our own code, it is a lengthy process. My team thinks they can do alot better than the original coder since he did not follow the programming standards causing many issues.

I have the original codes 2020, but can someone cancel the encryption that comes in the app?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock