• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Using Nulled Payment Scripts Vs Paid Payment Scripts

Would you trust a company using nulled WHMCS?

• Total voters

ShelShock

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Apr 22, 2019
Mandalore
Just curious on people opinions when it comes to paid vs nulled. Would you trust a company using nulled WHMCS vs a company that pays for WHMCS? I decided to go legit when it comes to something dealing with my customs payment information, but others might think differently. I have seen a couple times where credit card information was stolen from a nulled payment script, but that doesn't mean all are bad. What do you think?

Definitely depends on who nulled it. Would pretty much only trust scripts I have done myself. :)

Reactions: ShelShock
depends on who nulled it , even nulled scripts not only for whmcs , i even downloaded a script from here , the script had a backdoor for opening pop ups xD almost lost my job :(

depends on who nulled it , even nulled scripts not only for whmcs , i even downloaded a script from here , the script had a backdoor for opening pop ups xD almost lost my job :(
If you are getting paid for it, why download it for FREE. For testing it is good, but for production and when you are getting paid, always pay. You will also help the developer in maintaining the script.

Reactions: zezimq
Nulled payment software may got error anytime or no but that's not the point, the point is should i trust guarantee of the ISP that use it?

of-course who nulls it depends, it's always good to have retail version and knowledge to null it.

That way you can use it for free, just a little time used and you are satisfied that there is no backdoors.

i know i always support devs because i'm also a dev ( not a fully but still learning ) ,i get sometimes retail , but most of time i get nulled from here ( since i found this beautiful gold mine ) and the i support , yes i get paid for it , and the charges the company afford it , i take from here to test ,, i really like your point , thank you so much

If you are getting paid for it, why download it for FREE. For testing it is good, but for production and when you are getting paid, always pay. You will also help the developer in maintaining the script.

Great Answers. I always pay to support when it comes to customers information. I know some web hosting that are fly by night places use nulled, but When you get get it for as little as $10 a month why risk it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock