• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Use-your-Drive | Google Drive plugin for WordPress

Use-your-Drive | Google Drive plugin for WordPress v2.10.1

No permission to download
Here is the most recent nulled version 2.12.1 of Use-Your-Drive. This version requires the creation of a Custom App in Google Cloud Platform for usage. Instructions are provided in this thread on how to create your own custom app.

Attachments

• useyourdrive-v2.12.1n.zip
    9.4 MB · Views: 16
Reactions: glar and faridfox
Sorry for the inconvenience, but by chance, you will have an update on this resource?

VERSION 2.12.2 - 2 APRIL 2024

New Features, Settings and Integrations:

• Added a new Playlist Loop module setting, which controls whether a playlist should automatically restart when it finishes.
  • Added a Lightbox Image source setting in the module configuration which can override the global setting for that specific module.
Bug fixes:
  • In the playlist in the Media Player module, folders and subfolders are not always sorted correctly.
  • Bandwidth usage restrictions in user profile not displayed correctly.
  • Loading could not always load the top folder when using the Application Folder scope.
  • Events in the report dashboard could display the wrong time of the event due to time zones not being applied correctly.
  • WooCommerce
    • For orders with products that can be uploaded, the new order email did not contain a link to the upload action.
  • WPForms
    • The smart tag (field_id="...") for the plugin field does not format the value correctly.
Improvements:
  • Additional tables added to report dashboard, including additional download/export actions.

VERSION 2.12.2 - 2 APRIL 2024 - UNTOUCHED

New Features, Settings and Integrations:

• Added a new Playlist Loop module setting, which controls whether a playlist should automatically restart when it finishes.
  • Added a Lightbox Image source setting in the module configuration which can override the global setting for that specific module.
Bug fixes:
  • In the playlist in the Media Player module, folders and subfolders are not always sorted correctly.
  • Bandwidth usage restrictions in user profile not displayed correctly.
  • Loading could not always load the top folder when using the Application Folder scope.
  • Events in the report dashboard could display the wrong time of the event due to time zones not being applied correctly.
  • WooCommerce
    • For orders with products that can be uploaded, the new order email did not contain a link to the upload action.
  • WPForms
    • The smart tag (field_id="...") for the plugin field does not format the value correctly.
Improvements:
  • Additional tables added to report dashboard, including additional download/export actions.
@faridfox

Attachments

• use-your-drive-2.12.2-UNTOUCHED.zip
    9.4 MB · Views: 9
Reactions: pcnet and faridfox
Hi bro i use ur nulled version but when i try to login its say "

Access blocked: Authorization Error" for this app​

this version is for update only! if you want to start new you must install version 1.9.8 and connect your account then update.

you will find tutorial here in this thread.

Reactions: heyhayhello
Hi bro i use ur nulled version but when i try to login its say "

Access blocked: Authorization Error" for this app​

1. Change your website to the old PHP version 7.4.xx.

2. Download and install the nulled version 1.19.8 from here: [https://babia.to/resources/use-your...oogle-drive-plugin-for-wordpress.365/updates)

3. If you've already used this plugin on this website, go to Settings > Tools > Reset Plugin to Factory Settings.

4. Select "Own App" and enter your Google Client ID and Secret in the fields under Settings > Advanced. Click the Save button. Creating Own App is already described in this thread.

5. Go to the "General" section in Settings and connect your account by clicking the "Add Account" button and following the steps in the popup.

6. After successfully connecting your Google Drive account, update the plugin to the latest nulled version.

7. Change your website's PHP version back to the latest version (8.2 or 8.3).

Enjoy.

Reactions: leros2004
First install version 2.0.4, then connect with Google Drive with your own application and finally update the latest version.

Reactions: heyhayhello
VERSION 2.12.2.1 3 APRIL 2024 - UNTOUCHED

Bug fixes:
  • Divi Page Builder
    • The Divi Page Builder Extension API isn't compatible with WordPress 6.5, causing the plugin extension to crash your site. Deactivate the plugin (via FTP if necessary) and update to the latest version.

Attachments

• use-your-drive-2.12.2.1-UNTOUCHED.zip
    9.4 MB · Views: 26
Access to Google Drive is normal, I can display document files, video files and etc.
but when i create link to post, it's just show the black screen.
is there a case similar to mine?

useyourdrive.jpg

Hi to all, from yesterday i have this message: 1712311014474.png

Any idea, i haven't change anything, i am in version: 2.12.1

Update of my problem:
So i delete the plugin, redo all the procedure from the beginning, i left the 1.19 version for a couple of days, everything was ok,i updated to the latest, everything worked ok for 2 days, after 2 days i received a mail:
Clipboard01.jpg
and the same error message in the plugin:
1713177200335.png

I successfully update to version 2.12.2.1 but one error is after update new accounts not be add.
There is anyone who solve this issue?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock