• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[US Only] 100% OFF Google Home Mini Code - Worth $49

Mobs

Nov 4, 2019
I'm new to here, so I want to give something on this forum.

I will randomly choose 2 numbers, whoever choose, will get a Google Home Mini Code 100% OFF worth $49

69 - 100

Winners will be chosen after 48 hours.

This is available for the US only, so goodluck everyone!

PS: If you have madara extensions, I can give you more Google Home Mini Codes.

Nice one, I will add 5 codes to your giveaway, you can choose for me,

Terms are I check code and confirm, need to be redeemed asap, I don't replace them :)

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to the Family
I am in India and many relatives in USA so may be I can get it so I am registering my self to this giveaway

Number is 76

Thanks

Reactions: Mobs
Nice one, I will add 5 codes to your giveaway, you can choose for me,

Terms are I check code and confirm, need to be redeemed asap, I don't replace them :)
Thanks for contributing brother :) I'll quote it on the first post, so everyone can see it.

well am from india and just want to try my luck if i win give to needy person..so

my no is 89 ;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock