• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Unlimited Web Hosting $2 for 3Years with Unlimited Free SSL + 500GB Drive Storage Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlimited Web Hosting for $2 for 3Years (Onetime Payment for total 3 Years)
Our servers are RAID 10 and powered with Ultra-Fast M.2 NVMe SSD and LiteSpeed Web Server

Choose: Shared Hosting PRO Plan

Choose Billing: Triennially

Promo Code: OFFER

Control Panel: Cpanel

Server Location: New Jersey, USA / Germany

Direct Link to the offer https://www.ruu.cloud/hosting.html

The Offer included Daily backups, Unlimited Free SSL and 500GB Lifetime free Drive Storage

* 500GB Drive Storage logins will be informed through mail

Hello , how do i buy on discount, ?
Can you give direct discount link ?

hi @geekypixal iam experiencing this on all of my website stored on yours, what happen actually ?

This is not an error.

It's the default index file in your website's root.

You should delete it.

If you want to install wordpress or any software likewise, simply use the softaculous tool in your cpanel area.

Unlimited Web Hosting for $2 for 3Years (Onetime Payment for total 3 Years)
Our servers are RAID 10 and powered with Ultra-Fast M.2 NVMe SSD and LiteSpeed Web Server

Choose: Shared Hosting PRO Plan

Choose Billing: Triennially

Promo Code: OFFER

Control Panel: Cpanel

Server Location: New Jersey, USA / Germany

Direct Link to the offer https://www.ruu.cloud/hosting.html

The Offer included Daily backups, Unlimited Free SSL and 500GB Lifetime free Drive Storage

* 500GB Drive Storage logins will be informed through mail

Every one must read carefully.
the post says "$2 FOR 3 YEARS" this is misleading == when you visit the website the pricing is $1 per month that makes it $12 a year and $36 for 3 years.

If you bought this already, next time you must read and evaluate whatever is written in the post.

I am looking for the exact price where he gives me the hosting in $2 for 3 years.

Attachments

• read.JPG
    read.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 22
the post says "$2 FOR 3 YEARS" this is misleading == when you visit the website the pricing is $1 per month that makes it $12 a year and $36 for 3 years.

If you bought this already, next time you must read and evaluate whatever is written in the post.

I am looking for the exact price where he gives me the hosting in $2 for 3 years.
Here u got a dummy: Post #19

What do you mean! The Offer and post are clear if you follow the step by step as he said! there is not such a plan in the site(2$ per 3 years) This is an offer with a Coupon code.
after 3 years you should renew at the regular price.

Hi please answer your support tickets, my sites been down for over 36 hours now and I’m not getting no reply from the support ticket, the site has more downtime then up

None of servers went down :eek: can i have your ticket ID ?

• Love
Reactions: geekypixal
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock