• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Unlimited Web Hosting $2 for 3Years with Unlimited Free SSL + 500GB Drive Storage Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for this.
I can understand the problems that are not your fault. Thank you for taking the action.
I don't know why some guys expected very much support On the go and perfect service for 2$! I could suggest that you probably should increase the support agents in the future.
Actually I checked my site now and it looks so faster in the backend VS the last night !! this server is better I think! Did anyone notice that?

Thanks for the comment. :love: I keep working to optimize the server.

Cpanel notice that : TRIAL LICENSE: This copy is a trial version and will expire at the end of the trial term. You will need to upgrade to a paid copy to continue using the software after that term.

Reactions: geekypixal
Cpanel notice that : TRIAL LICENSE: This copy is a trial version and will expire at the end of the trial term. You will need to upgrade to a paid copy to continue using the software after that term.

I think you are in batman server. It's set up a few hours ago. Cpanel license already ordered. and informed to a cpanel license provider

This notification will not effect to your work.

New server running 1st malware scan :)
in https://drive.ruu.cloud/ i cant upload big files, always error in the middle uploading, i try to upload another file to and look same, i try clear cache browser and look same cant upload bigfiles, i try files 200mb, 500mb, 800gb, 1gb and 1.5gb all error with no information.
and i still have more free size

Please help, i have 100Mbps connection speed.

• Wow
Reactions: geekypixal
in https://drive.ruu.cloud/ i cant upload big files, always error in the middle uploading, i try to upload another file to and look same, i try clear cache browser and look same cant upload bigfiles, i try files 200mb, 500mb, 800gb, 1gb and 1.5gb all error with no information.
and i still have more free size

Please help, i have 100Mbps connection speed.

Please send me ticket about drive storage problem with drive user email

Thanks

Reactions: mesum
Thank you for this.
I can understand the problems that are not your fault. Thank you for taking the action.
I don't know why some guys expected very much support On the go and perfect service for 2$! I could suggest that you probably should increase the support agents in the future.

haha, yup. the price like 1 day my meal cost. haha

• Haha
Reactions: iLegend
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock