• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Unlimited Web Hosting $2 for 3Years with Unlimited Free SSL + 500GB Drive Storage Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure the offer you are giving is going to last for the entire of 3 years, at the rate you mentioned?
What if you chose to end services, will the data be available for us?

Reactions: geekypixal
well, he wont reply something like this. i saw that the website write "100% Network Uptime Guarantee" but as we can see its not 100% uptime and the other problem like their expire domain on 2020-06-29 yet he sell it 3 years webhosting.
i really wanna try but with that problem i dont know if i wanna buy it or not

I have already replied like this comments already in this thread. We are not experiencing server down. because all the time all servers are monitoring. But if the server needs to maintain or DC need to maintain the network or server rack. the server can go offline. But before that, we inform our clients through the mail.

Reactions: ndogsapi
Are you sure the offer you are giving is going to last for the entire of 3 years, at the rate you mentioned?
What if you chose to end services, will the data be available for us?

We do not end the service. Because it's impossible to stop service with 26TB drive storage and 4TB hosting data. because of many clients and companies already with us. some companies already using our dedicated servers and VPS. We do not want black mark on our service

I have already replied like this comments already in this thread. We are not experiencing server down. because all the time all servers are monitoring. But if the server needs to maintain or DC need to maintain the network or server rack. the server can go offline. But before that, we inform our clients through the mail.
yeah whatever, the server can go offline mean your server is not 100% uptime. marketing talk here, i understand that.
and about your domain end on 2020-06-29 but you offer 3 years webhosting?

yeah whatever, the server can go offline mean your server is not 100% uptime. marketing talk here, i understand that.
and about your domain end on 2020-06-29 but you offer 3 years webhosting?

Our ToS already mentioned that. Server maintenance is a natural thing we should to do maintain service quality. :)

Service not with domain renewal date. because we renew when domain provider reminds us. The service depends on service quality and our team help to resolve client issues and keep safe client data from disasters (backup). Service and support should be good. The domain can renew anytime ;)

Our ToS already mentioned that. Server maintenance is a natural thing we should to do maintain service quality. :)

Service not with domain renewal date. because we renew when domain provider reminds us. The service depends on service quality and our team help to resolve client issues and keep safe client data from disasters (backup). Service and support should be good. The domain can renew anytime ;)
so what are you doing with my issue there is no response or website back online again ?

Yes, it doesn't seem better. Have tried all day to import a backup without success. But had no big hopes actually from the beginning! But he has probably earned 1000 bucks now, so he´s happy :)
Can clarify my post a bit, it probably wasn't because of Ruu that I was having trouble getting my website up on the server. It was probably a combination on the server and All In One Migration. Now it is up there anyway and it seems to float on!

• Love
I dont understand. I need to domain too? Or i can just use it like file hosting?

This is web hosting. you need to be paid or free domain name. are you buy with a random fake domain name you can simply change it bought

both of my sites are working fine. no errors up to date.
will update on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock