• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Unlimited Web Hosting $2 for 3Years with Unlimited Free SSL + 500GB Drive Storage Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks placed order, have a nice day, can you tell me, where isthe server located on, just like to know about maintainace down issues to pause the FB ads

We have US and EU both servers. and we will inform maintenance through mails :)

Reactions: sammy19
Hi Again @geekypixal ,
is it still uploading .............right :( ..... i think you will take one year to upload my backup files and then i give you another backup file which i created during process so it will go on ..

i have created my support ticket on 19/1/2020
Ticket Information
#202001M-223
even after reaching your all suport and even you ..... and my ticket is still in process ... which you are said you will update ...heheh ... and then you said backup files uploading ..heheheh are you uploading on personal laptop or your cloud server or hosting server ??? which is still not uploaded.
its not the way you are treating your customers........

@geekypixal you are replying other post right now and why you are not replying or resolving the ticket ???????????????

what is the issue now ?

Hello !
..and thx for you share @geekypixal
bought services and seems all Ok except for a prob relating whatever I have to upload there
I got a message was not found of this server ..
anyway no rush but I sent a ticket #202001B-305 when you'll have time please check it

thank you again !
ps if I point to my domain (setted on purchase steps ) get a php error

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function set_magic_quotes_runtime() in /web/htdocs/www.!!!.net/home/includes/framework.php:21 Stack trace: #0 /web/htdocs/www.!!!.net/home/index.php(22): require_once() #1 {main} thrown in /web/htdocs/www.!!!.net/home/includes/framework.php on line 21

Yes, it doesn't seem better. Have tried all day to import a backup without success. But had no big hopes actually from the beginning! But he has probably earned 1000 bucks now, so he´s happy :)

Actually i have two website and both give the same message, and i tried to talk to live chat several times but there is no answer

And if it php error please fix it 😀

share your ticket with both domains. I have checked DC and uptimerobot both reports not server down. But let me upgrade /tmp partition shortly

Yes, it doesn't seem better. Have tried all day to import a backup without success. But had no big hopes actually from the beginning! But he has probably earned 1000 bucks now, so he´s happy :)
well, he wont reply something like this. i saw that the website write "100% Network Uptime Guarantee" but as we can see its not 100% uptime and the other problem like their expire domain on 2020-06-29 yet he sell it 3 years webhosting.
i really wanna try but with that problem i dont know if i wanna buy it or not

Reactions: geekypixal
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock