• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Unlimited Google Drive Account (Username Request Allowed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OzatuZana

Banned User
Oct 5, 2018
India
catbox.me
backupandsync.png.pagespeed.ce.zPKFT686kE.png

Selling two Unlimited Google Drive Account with lifetime warranty and support. Other informations follows below

Main Features:

• Unlimited storage capacity up to 100 TB Unlimited.
  • Upload & Download files very fast without any limit.
  • Data is stored on Google servers which is certainly very safe from crackers / hackers.
  • Max Upload per 1 file is very large which is up to 5 TB / file.
  • There are no monthly / annual fees.
  • Data folders or files can be shared with the public.
Terms and Conditions and Limitation
  • Username can be requested (One time only)
  • Password change is user define
  • Can be used for storing pirate stuffs but will multiple DMCA, your drive may become inaccessible
Related Information
  • Price: $5.20 for 2 accounts, (Bulk is $4 each)
  • Payment: PayPal
  • Delivery Time: immediately or 1 - 12 hours or earlier
  • Warranty: Read T/c point 3
Refund Policy
There is no refund
The warranty and support is for lifetime

Things Needed For New Account (These are allowed to request)
  • Username
  • Name and surname
  • Email id
unlimited-g-suite-storage-usage-1024x523.jpg

Last edited:
Do you tell guys that it doesn't work with automated scripts due to restrictions from the Account Admin!

Kindly update your terms and conditions on the offer. tell people what they can do and what they cant do before making a purchase, otherwise, they might end up being frustrated like i was!

Do you tell guys that it doesn't work with automated scripts due to restrictions from the Account Admin!

Kindly update your terms and conditions on the offer. tell people what they can do and what they cant do before making a purchase, otherwise, they might end up being frustrated like i was!
It is already mentioned right ?
This is Google Drive Unlimited Account

""
Refund Policy
All payments are one time and refund is possible if any of the matter described above is not fulfilled "

THIS IS NOT A MATURE REFUND POLICY . . MENTION THE FULL CONDITIONS WITH EXACT REFUND AMOUNT . . .

PS: THIS IS PROBABLY THE 3RD TIME I'M CORRECTING YOUR POST . . . I WILL NOT WARN NEXT TIME FOR YOUR IMMATURE SELLING POSTS . . .

Reactions: br00gle and Skyller
""
Refund Policy
All payments are one time and refund is possible if any of the matter described above is not fulfilled "

THIS IS NOT A MATURE REFUND POLICY . . MENTION THE FULL CONDITIONS WITH EXACT REFUND AMOUNT . . .

PS: THIS IS PROBABLY THE 3RD TIME I'M CORRECTING YOUR POST . . . I WILL NOT WARN NEXT TIME FOR YOUR IMMATURE SELLING POSTS . . .
He should also come out clean and tell people that they can't automate any process to the drive such as automated Backup which gets a load of work off my hands, I didn't quite get the point of having unlimited space with restrictions ( like someone telling you you can eat all the food you want but you can only use your hands and can't use a spoon ) I ended up feeling short-changed now that i have to do everything Manually!

Last edited:
Reactions: thanhpva
He should also come out clean and tell people that they can't automate any process to the drive such as automated Backup which gets a load of work off my hands, I didn't quite get the point of having unlimited space with restrictions ( like someone telling you you can eat all the food you want but you can only use your hands and can't use a spoon ) I ended up feeling short-changed now that i have to do everything Manually!

means we cant use google auto sync like Onedrive ?

I'm interested. But one thing I wanna know, can I use 'Backup & Sync' or 'Drive File Stream'? See picture for references.
I already have .edu unlimited google drive account but it seems that I cant use such program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rootsum
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock