• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Uncode - Best Creative Multiuse & WordPress WooCommerce Theme

Uncode - Creative Multiuse & WordPress WooCommerce Theme v2.8.14 Nulled

No permission to download
I'm experiencing an incompatibility of the Uncode WPBakery Page Builder 7.5 plugin that doesn't load in the backend of pages, posts, etc. I think it's due to the wordpress version 6.5.2. Do any of you experience this problem?

Do you have the roles set correctly in WP Bakery Page Builder? I also just noticed that the settings had reset on my local WordPress install for testing.

Maybe this guide can help? https://support.undsgn.com/hc/en-us/articles/214006125--No-Page-Builder-button
Make sure to select the "Custom" option in the dropdown for the checkboxes to show up and check them all. Then press save. Hope this helps!

Reactions: Claus Fakka
Do you have the roles set correctly in WP Bakery Page Builder? I also just noticed that the settings had reset on my local WordPress install for testing.

Maybe this guide can help? https://support.undsgn.com/hc/en-us/articles/214006125--No-Page-Builder-button
Make sure to select the "Custom" option in the dropdown for the checkboxes to show up and check them all. Then press save. Hope this helps!
Hi link10001000 thanks for the reply. Maybe I'm the one who expressed myself badly. The page builder plugin loads on pages and posts but breaks. It means that in the backend I see all the plugin settings written at the bottom of the page as non-selectable, written which should load correctly at the top. I don't know if I can explain myself. However, I wanted to know if you have uploaded the theme and plugin to the latest version of WordPress, 6.5.2, and thanks again

Hi link10001000 thanks for the reply. Maybe I'm the one who expressed myself badly. The page builder plugin loads on pages and posts but breaks. It means that in the backend I see all the plugin settings written at the bottom of the page as non-selectable, written which should load correctly at the top. I don't know if I can explain myself. However, I wanted to know if you have uploaded the theme and plugin to the latest version of WordPress, 6.5.2, and thanks again

Hi friend @link10001000
I'm also having this same problem since the last update! the layout breaks after updating to this new update!

@link10001000 ...the problem appears in your version v2.8.13 and is now maintained in version v2.8.14... so far to keep my website correct, I'm trying to continue using v2.8.12

@link10001000 ...the problem appears in your version v2.8.13 and is now maintained in version v2.8.14... so far to keep my website correct, I'm trying to continue using v2.8.12
Hello pedrobonfim.br. I understand what you say. in fact, in version 2.8.13 the Uncode WPBakery Page Builder 7.5 plugin was updated and in my opinion this is what creates problems. One question are you using version v2.8.12 which runs on wp 6.5.2? Or older version of wp? Thank you

Hi @Claus Fakka and @pedrobonfim.br

I see, I just tried it myself on one of my other testsites but I'm unable to reproduce the issue. Very weird. Therefore I tested it on a production site that had Uncode v2.8.13 installed (with the WP Bakery v7.5 plugin). The site wasn't broken at v2.8.13 and after updating, everything seem to work as expected. I checked the website which looked correct without breaking, I checked the page edit view (not the frontend editor yet) which looked fine (please note the backend editor black button above the page needs to be enabled in order to not see the markup that Uncode uses in the edit field), and I checked the frontend editor which worked correctly.

Regarding the versions: whenever I'm about to null an Uncode version, I download the latest Uncode version from my ThemeForest account and null it the same way I described a couple of months back in this thread. After that, I upload the nulled version to my local testing account and check if everythings works and no call homes are made. After I validate the nulled version, I upload it to Babiato.

I think that you may be correct regarding the WP Bakery update @Claus Fakka as @pedrobonfim.br had the issue since v2.8.13 (the moment the update of WP Bakery page builder was included. The only weird thing I noticed regarding that update that sometimes the settings inside the WP Bakery role manager reset (regarding the post types which have to be explicity set for it to work).

Do you get any PHP errors? Did you also verify the settings under "/wp-admin/admin.php?page=vc-roles"? Otherwise, can you post a screenshot or something showing the issue? I'm not an Uncode developer, but maybe I can see something that can indicate the issue. Just trying to help.

Hi @Claus Fakka and @pedrobonfim.br

I see, I just tried it myself on one of my other testsites but I'm unable to reproduce the issue. Very weird. Therefore I tested it on a production site that had Uncode v2.8.13 installed (with the WP Bakery v7.5 plugin). The site wasn't broken at v2.8.13 and after updating, everything seem to work as expected. I checked the website which looked correct without breaking, I checked the page edit view (not the frontend editor yet) which looked fine (please note the backend editor black button above the page needs to be enabled in order to not see the markup that Uncode uses in the edit field), and I checked the frontend editor which worked correctly.

Regarding the versions: whenever I'm about to null an Uncode version, I download the latest Uncode version from my ThemeForest account and null it the same way I described a couple of months back in this thread. After that, I upload the nulled version to my local testing account and check if everythings works and no call homes are made. After I validate the nulled version, I upload it to Babiato.

I think that you may be correct regarding the WP Bakery update @Claus Fakka as @pedrobonfim.br had the issue since v2.8.13 (the moment the update of WP Bakery page builder was included. The only weird thing I noticed regarding that update that sometimes the settings inside the WP Bakery role manager reset (regarding the post types which have to be explicity set for it to work).

Do you get any PHP errors? Did you also verify the settings under "/wp-admin/admin.php?page=vc-roles"? Otherwise, can you post a screenshot or something showing the issue? I'm not an Uncode developer, but maybe I can see something that can indicate the issue. Just trying to help.
Hi @link10001000 first of all thank you for your wonderful work, very meticulous, I appreciate it very much. I will try to do other tests following your suggestions as well. For now I had to restore the latest working version on my site, with old wp, theme and plugins. I'm not very expert, how can I upload screenshots? Thanks again,

Claus

Hi @link10001000 first of all thank you for your wonderful work, very meticulous, I appreciate it very much. I will try to do other tests following your suggestions as well. For now I had to restore the latest working version on my site, with old wp, theme and plugins. I'm not very expert, how can I upload screenshots? Thanks again,

Claus

Hi @Claus Fakka

No problem, thank you for wanting to do some other tests.
I think you can insert a screenshot using the "Insert image" button when typing a reply.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock