• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate Affiliate Pro Plugin For WordPress

Ultimate Affiliate Pro Plugin For WordPress v8.7

No permission to download
Firstly, I'd recommend you uninstall your existing version, especially if you had the dud null installed.

Then install this, exactly as it is! Don't unpack, just upload and activate. :)

Attachments

• codecanyon-ultimate-affiliate-pro-wordpress-plugin-8.5-fix.zip
    9 MB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Reactions: zakblack
Firstly, I'd recommend you uninstall your existing version, especially if you had the dud null installed.

Then install this, exactly as it is! Don't unpack, just upload and activate. :)

It's activated but @TassieNZ did you change the folder name by default ? currently it's "Main Files" path because I'm getting this on wordpress

Code:
file_get_contents(/home/matac/public_html/partenaires/wp-content/plugins/indeed-affiliate-pro/indeed-affiliate-pro.php):
Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/matac/public_html/partenaires/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6852

and I can confirm the folder indeed-affiliate-pro does not exist

It's activated but @TassieNZ did you change the folder name by default ? currently it's "Main Files" path because I'm getting this on wordpress

Code:
file_get_contents(/home/matac/public_html/partenaires/wp-content/plugins/indeed-affiliate-pro/indeed-affiliate-pro.php):
Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/matac/public_html/partenaires/wp-includes/functions.php on line 6852

and I can confirm the folder indeed-affiliate-pro does not exist
NOT changed. Main Files is correct! :)

Did you read ....

Nevermind It's solved. I changed it back to "indeed-affiliate-pro" because if we don't do this the extensions that comes with it won't work.
Not true. Works fine if you followed my post! :)

Please update version 8.6.
And does anyone have the MLM Based On Product Price addon.
Thanks

Babak updated Ultimate Affiliate Pro Plugin For WordPress with a new update entry:

Ultimate Affiliate Pro v8.6

Download Ultimate Affiliate Pro v8.6 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v8.6 – 04.03.2024

- Added: New option - Disable IP Address Logging
- Added: New option - Product Rates to work with All Products in one entry
- Added: New Payout option - Referrals Grace Period
- Added: New Payout option - Minimum Amount Required
- Added: New details inside the Referrals table
- Added: Preview Affiliate Portal option for Admins
- Added: New option - Reject Commissions at Refund
- Added: Special field...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Ultimate Affiliate Pro Plugin For WordPress with a new update entry:

Ultimate Affiliate Pro v8.7

Download Ultimate Affiliate Pro v8.7 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v8.7 – 04.19.2024

- Added: Referrals Table - Payout status
- Fixed: Custom Affiliate Tabs - Icons display
- Fixed: main Reports tab order
- Fixed: Direct Email - Subject
- Fixed: Admin Menu is not showing up at WP Multisite
- Fixed: Approve Affiliate option does not show up in the Affiliates Table
- Fixed: PHP Compatibility
- Fixed: Payout process - new payout algorithm
- Fixed: Remove Payout Payments
- Fixed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock