• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Two adsense accounts?

newbi3

Trusted Seller
May 16, 2019
I have a quick question, guys. So I had created a new email (yahoo mail) and applied for Adsense by inserting new payee name, phone number, and address which I didn't use earlier. I applied for that account from a new computer too. But I get the following error every time no matter what. Any way to overcome this issue?

https://prnt.sc/p9a79p

I have another adsense account with my real information too. I managed to create another Adsense account with different details last time. This is the third one but I can't seem to get past that error.

G00gle is really excellent at detecting fraud use of their product it use so many factors you may not think of. The only way to overcome this is to keep trying with a variation of stuff until you succeed.

Straight to the point forget abt this account, get yourself new credentials, new computer connected to, a new wifi not your home wifi to get a new IP address, another domain name for sure, I may go to the extreme and advice u to change your hosting company? If you can it'd be great.

There is other ways to over come all this such as buying accounts but at your own risk & Im not pointing any trusted sources here because there is none. But you can try, that's what I personally do nowadays to avoid wasting my valuable time on such repetitive tasks.

Good luck !

Reactions: newbi3
G00gle is really excellent at detecting fraud use of their product it use so many factors you may not think of. The only way to overcome this is to keep trying with a variation of stuff until you succeed.

Straight to the point forget abt this account, get yourself new credentials, new computer connected to, a new wifi not your home wifi to get a new IP address, another domain name for sure, I may go to the extreme and advice u to change your hosting company? If you can it'd be great.

There is other ways to over come all this such as buying accounts but at your own risk & Im not pointing any trusted sources here because there is none. But you can try, that's what I personally do nowadays to avoid wasting my valuable time on such repetitive tasks.

Good luck !

I applied for this one with a new computer connected to a new wifi but all my websites are hosted in the same shared host, that could be the problem? Is it necessary to throw out this domain name as they caught it once now? What about the articles I posted there? Can I re-post them in the new domain name that I'm going to buy?

Basically the principle is to avoid ANYTHING that could give them a sign even a small one that you're the same person.
So according to this, using the rejected domain is a clear sign that you're the same person that got rejected & wanna try with different credentials.
For articles, you could get new ones at least until you get accepted, then you can republish the older articles from the rejected website, but it could carry some risk of your account suspension if g00gle archive rejected websites data on their data centers.
Anyways these're just probabilities, so if your website is a serious business, just avoid any risky action, but if it's just a quick buck type of business just try anything including rejected elements.

• Love
Reactions: newbi3
You can't have the same sites showing ads from different adsense accounts.

You can't have the same sites showing ads from different adsense accounts.

Actually thats not I mean. This is a new domain and I want to get adsense approved for that domain.

I'm going through the same problem, this is horrible.
But what you can learn is that the problem is in creating email.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock