What's new
  • Our resources on Babiato Forum is CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use it for development or production. But sometime the antivirus will warn the JS code. It's no problem. So before downloading, you need to disable the antivirus tools and then enjoy your "Party"!

Translatepress WordPress plugin

prajwal6898

Reaction score
me 2 please someone provide all translatepress addons - WPML is not good for SEO and sitespeed websites, it slows down website very much @Babak is only hope for me now.

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

prajwal6898

Reaction score
Yes, I use WPML from many days, but it constantly slowing my site down (hosted on shared hosting), After lots ot research adn comparisons i found that translate press is a great plugin, it translates site without to much slowing down the site. The main plugin comes with free and pro, Free is also great, i m currently using it, but pro has many more features including SEO optimisations

I have personally experience the page speed, by replacing wpml with this pugin now my site loads much faster

prajwal6898

Reaction score
What is your hosting provider now?
Recently I switched from "GoDaddy basic shared hosting" to a not so popular - "3clouds" Cloud hosting, and i m amazed by the site speed, now if user first time visits my site then it takes around (4-8) seconds to load and after the first visit, the speed of another page visit is very fast - around 3-4 seconds but i have installed too many plugins and still my site speed is great now. Actually, it is a cloud hosting on the price of Shared hosting so there is no need to buy any premium cache plugin like most popular wprocket or w3 cache, They offer lightspeed cache free plugin which is much better than wprocket. For my site optimization i use two wordpress plugins - lightspeed and auto optimise both are free.