• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Toolset Package - The Easiest Way to add Custom Types to WordPress

Toolset Package - The Easiest Way to add Custom Types to WordPress v3.3.10 + addons

No permission to download
What you asked is pretty ordinary task. So you need to understand how form submitted with fields filled with values. Some values can be intersepted further by service like Zapier. And then Zapier sending email with that value inside email. Pretty simple.
First of all, I have to say that English is not my native language, so I apologise for my lousy English.
My question was very imprecise, so I will explain with a real example to make sure you understand what exactly do I need.
I would like to take a barcode which is generated by Fooevents plugin, every time when customer buys a ticket, and send it with an email template created with email customizer for woocommerce.

Thank you all for your assistance so far .

Reactions: xfUser and Sara7
TassieNZ updated Toolset Package - The Easiest Way to add Custom Types to WordPress with a new update entry:

Toolset 3.3.5 + Interactive BUNDLE

Toolset Types changelog
Features
  • Extend the toolset_connect_posts() function with a possibility to specify an already existing intermediary post for a many-to-many relationship.
  • Allow toolset_get_related_posts() function to return Repeatable Field Group items sorted by the manual order set in the user interface.
  • Introduced a public API for retrieving custom field groups, field definitions, field types and field instances.
  • Added support for the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: DonJose and xfUser
Package updated with ....

Toolset – Views v2.9.2
Toolset – Layouts v2.6.2

Reactions: Babak
TassieNZ updated Toolset Package - The Easiest Way to add Custom Types to WordPress with a new update entry:

Toolset Types 3.3.7 + Interactive BUNDLE

Toolset Types v3.3.7

Toolset Components
toolset-access-2.8.2
toolset-admin-columns-pro-1.5.4
toolset-advanced-export-1.0
toolset-blocks-1.0 (UPDATED)
toolset-cred-commerce-1.8.1
toolset-forms-2.5.3
toolset-framework-installer-3.1.7
toolset-layouts-2.6.3
toolset-maps-1.8.5
toolset-migrate-template-layouts-1.0
toolset-module-manager-1.8.6
toolset-views-2.9.4
toolset-woocommerce-views-2.7.11

Toolset Types v3.3.8
-----------------------------
Toolset Components
toolset-access-2.8.2.1
toolset-blocks-1.0
toolset-forms-2.5.3
toolset-framework-installer-3.1.7
toolset-layouts-2.6.3.1
toolset-maps-2.0
toolset-views-3.0
toolset-woocommerce-views-2.8

Reactions: Babak
Question, so how do I use this plugin, I've downloaded it but I see a lot of files, what is each one for?

Hiya! Any chance of an update? :)
Thanks in advance.

Toolset Types v3.3.10
-----------------------------
Toolset Components
toolset-access-2.8.3
toolset-blocks-1.1.1
toolset-forms-2.5.4
toolset-framework-installer-3.1.8
toolset-layouts-2.6.3.1
toolset-maps-2.0.1
toolset-views-3.1.1
toolset-woocommerce-views-2.8.1

Reactions: AnormaL
@TassieNZ

Thanks for this plugin. I'm using ACF for my website, but sometime it hard to use this plugin, like I have to make custom template for the custom field I made.

May I know, is this plugin really hard like ACF or easy but still can be use with custom code?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock