• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TI Wishlist WooCommerce Plugin

TI Wishlist WooCommerce Plugin v1.16.2

No permission to download
There is no subfolder inside the zip. Only this exe nearly 15 mb
The archive you quote has about 7.9MB after unpacking. I unpacked it in Linux where I don't have an antivirus, so any suspicious file could not be silently removed.. so I really don't know what more to write.. The exe is not there..

Last edited:
I found its link in my Chrome Downloads because I had deleted it. I used to Simple Mass Downloader Chrome extension to re-download it. This time I got "File wasn't available...
The person you mention here didn't link version 2.3 from AWS. His file you're referring to is on mega.nz. Moreover, you first point out the version (2.3), but then you give a screenshot showing versions 1.1. Regardless of what you found, it all sounds contradictory and even suspicious.

The person you mention here didn't link version 2.3 from AWS. His file you're referring to is on mega.nz. Moreover, you first point out the version (2.3), but then you give a screenshot showing versions 1.1. Regardless of what you found, it all sounds contradictory and even suspicious.
OK. I got it. Click on the Babiato's Download button at the top. You will go to upload.ee download page. The link seems broken for your first few trials. But when you click on the download link for the 4th time download will appear in Windows and then you can save it to your drive.

Most probably I downloaded 1.16.2 from the Babiato download button. Then I supposed that it was @p.majax 's file. Sorry mate. I also redownloaded it from upload.ee this time it looks like a normal plugin. I am really wondering why some of the files published here are stored in places like upload.ee or sometimes a list of available download servers appears. Can upload.ee serve randomly corrupted files? Like sometimes it will give the right file, sometimes it will give the malware etc. Is it possible? Because the button is not working until 3-4 trials.

I am not able to further fact-check the issue because I deleted the file.
Wait for a second. I found it in my recycle bin.

Thank you for helping me out @4c0u8

1697459462220.png

Attachments

• 2023-10-16 16_01_03-ti-woocommerce-wishlist-premium-1.16.2_447041.jpg
    2023-10-16 16_01_03-ti-woocommerce-wishlist-premium-1.16.2_447041.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 2023-10-16 15_50_07-Trash restored.jpg
    2023-10-16 15_50_07-Trash restored.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 2023-10-16 15_50_07-Trash.jpg
    2023-10-16 15_50_07-Trash.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 6
  • download - ti wishlists - upload ee.png
    download - ti wishlists - upload ee.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 7
.. Wait for a second. I found it in my recycle bin. Thank you for helping me out @4c0u8
You are developing interesting theories here, but from one of your screenshots it is obvious that you were not connected to the server at all (you write that the button was not working while your connection was not working or the server refused to connect). From other screenshots, since you are trying to document something, it is not even obvious where the file was, since you took a picture of the file name, not its path, date of last change and size :]

As for the repository, you have the last edit/upload date and it's like 3 years old - that means the file is original. Also considering that, according to the discussion here, you are the first person in that time to post something like that. Unless someone conspired and waited three years to find it and at the exact moment you go to download it, to slip you a Windows .exe file to install on a Linux web server where the .exe is really useless :]

Sorry for not taking proper screenshots at the first time. @4c0u8

As I said earlier, I tried upload.ee again today to be clear and the incoming file was safe today. If you need further investigation, I can upload the zipped malware file to you by restoring it again from my recycle bin. I think the problem here is these third-party upload-download servers. Their purpose is unknown to me.

Attachments

• 2023-10-17_00-31-47.png
    2023-10-17_00-31-47.png
    38.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 2023-10-17_00-26-17.png
    2023-10-17_00-26-17.png
    33 KB · Views: 10
  • 2023-10-17_00-25-19.png
    2023-10-17_00-25-19.png
    67.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 2023-10-17 00_19_32-ti-woocommerce-wishlist-premium-1.16.2_447041 Properties.jpg
    2023-10-17 00_19_32-ti-woocommerce-wishlist-premium-1.16.2_447041 Properties.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 11
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock