• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TheGov - Municipal and Government WordPress Theme

TheGov - Municipal and Government WordPress Theme v2.0.11

No permission to download

czv

Babiato Lover
May 5, 2022
Babak submitted a new resource:

TheGov - Municipal and Government WordPress Theme - Download TheGov - Municipal and Government WordPress Theme Nulled Free ThemeForest 25103272

Download TheGov - Municipal and Government WordPress Theme Nulled Free ThemeForest 25103272
Theme Features:

• Gorgeous Home Page Layouts
  • A lot of features for Elementor Page Builder
  • WGL Framework with Header Builder and Tons of Features
  • Extended Module for Present Your Products at the Pages
  • Modern Design
  • Flexible, Drag&Drop Header Builder with Presets
  • Customizable colors and fonts
  • Over 100 options at the theme...

Read more about this resource...

• Love
Reactions: Babak and guanko
  • Love
Reactions: Aidan
nulled version added
and if you want how to null untouched version
go to theme folder and open functions.php
after line 1 add this code
PHP:
update_option( 'wgl_licence_validated', '1' );
update_option( 'envato_purchase_code_22734275', 'valid' );
go to thegov\core\class\theme-helper.php
find this code around line 503
PHP:
public static function wgl_theme_activated(){
after this 503 add this code
PHP:
return true;
Enjoy

TheGov - Municipal and Government WordPress Theme - Download TheGov - Municipal and Government WordPress Theme Nulled Free ThemeForest 25103272

@Babak after install this theme am seeing this in my dashboard

Warning: Illegal string offset 'purchase' in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\themes\thegov\core\class\dynamic-styles.php on line 102
Warning: Illegal string offset 'email' in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\themes\thegov\core\class\dynamic-styles.php on line 103

what does this mean
should i be worried.
how to fix that.

@Babak after install this theme am seeing this in my dashboard

Warning: Illegal string offset 'purchase' in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\themes\thegov\core\class\dynamic-styles.php on line 102
Warning: Illegal string offset 'email' in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\themes\thegov\core\class\dynamic-styles.php on line 103

what does this mean
should i be worried.
how to fix that.
no idea please test it in live version too

There is a strange error -- I can't seem to find any other instances of it online --Only get it on the backend.

Code:
Warning: Illegal string offset 'purchase' in /xxxxx/wp-content/themes/thegov/core/class/dynamic-styles.php on line 116

Warning: Illegal string offset 'email' in /xxxxx/wp-content/themes/thegov/core/class/dynamic-styles.php on line 117

TheGov - Municipal and Government Theme v1.2.1​

Nulled Status: Partly Nulled or Fully Nulled
Please test & try by yourself or wait for a better patch

Attachments

• thegov-municipal-government-wordpress-theme-v1.2.1n.zip
    19.8 MB · Views: 189
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock