• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress v11.11.2

No permission to download
thank your for your all of this, by the way, do you have the latest version of the7 elements? or dt-the7-core,

Reactions: Babak
Please can you give an update of the theme to version 7.1 and secondly can you please help me with The7 Elements plugin ..i am ask to update to version 1.15.0

Thank you very much
thank your for your all of this, by the way, do you have the latest version of the7 elements? or dt-the7-core,
okay i will share it very soon bepatient please :love:

Reactions: datgibaygio
Babak updated The7 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress with a new update entry:

The7 v7.1.0

Download The7 v7.1.0 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress
v.7.1.0 (Nov 8, 2018)1. New: Albums Carousel shortcode.

2. Improved: "offset" setting added for blog, portfolio and album shortcodes. This setting allows to skip certain number of newest posts.
3. Fixed: issue with pagination not working in default WooCommerce shortcode.
4. Fixed: issue with some FontAwesome icons missing in WPBakery Page Builder UI.
5. Fixed: issues with "button" microwidget:
- button...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I can't edit pages. There seem to be an issue with
WPBakery Page Builder and
Ultimate Addons

hi babak. my component is waiting. The7 7.2 already activated.
oh sry i forget to approve your resource but if you see this resource available
i will add your file to this resource

Babak updated The7 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress with a new update entry:

The7 v7.2.0

thanks to @zorerkek for sharing v7.2.0
Download The7 v7.2.0 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress
v.7.2.0 (Dec 3, 2018)
1. New: phase one Gutenberg integration.
2. Improved: WooCommerce 3.5.2 compatibility.
3. Improved: "full demo" and "single page" tabs added to The7 > Pre-made Websites.
4. Improved: background image option added for floating headers.
5. Improved: "edit page" link added to archive template selection option.
6. Improved: an alert...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello everyone,

Thanks for sharing all these files. I just have a problem, so want to ask am I the only1 getting it, and how to fix it? I'm newbie in all this, so I just want to practice and try myself in this.

1544825677593.png

Where can I update these plugins so I can start with website?

Sorry if I'm bothering you with maybe a small or no-problem.

Best regards

I have read that, but I can't activate or anything like that, I think it must be upgraded to the latest version all the time? Am I right? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

I got an error
Plugin not activated. A higher version of The7 Elements is needed for this theme. Please update the plugin.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock