• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress v11.11.3

No permission to download
Hello Babak! Thanks for sharing this theme! Why I do not update theme's plugins after nulled this theme? Regards
dont update from theme panel just download from babiato and replace it

thanks for answer! please, tell me, where I can download The7 Core plugin v. 2.0.4?
latest core plugin available in zip file
just download latest the7 zip file

Got everything updated except the core plugin. Plugin in zip is 2.0.1 latest is 2.0.4. Maybe the php wasn't updated or still older core plugin.

My dear Babak, I've no words to say you "THANK YOU"
You're such a blessing, Oh my dear brother, Thank you so much, Thanks a lot!
You're so helpful, whatever you say, you are the BOSS!

My dear brother, Can you please give me The7 ConvertPlus Plugin, Version 3.4.4?
& The7 LayerSlider WP Version 6.8.4?

Again Thank You So Much Brother, For The Help You Already Did!

Last edited:
Brother I'm having this problem, can you please help?
Theme version: 7.6.2.3
I've downloaded it from your download links, and nulled it as you said. & I've successfully nulled it. (In purchase code box now I can enter anything and active it. Also, I can import files from "demo_data". Everything is okey.)

But I'm having this problem:

But pages imported! Check:

So brother, is that a problem or it's okey? As it importing pages!

But homepage is:
" Revolution slider error: slider with alias the7-creative-clouds not found." ☹

btw, I've Imported another slider and named it The7-creative-clouds and it fixed! But I still need the plugins brother.

Last edited:
Hello Babak!
Please, update
v.7.6.2.4 (Jun 3, 2019)
Fixed: compatibility issue with stand-alone version of WPBakery Page Builder v.6.

Thanks

Babak updated The7 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress with a new update entry:

The7 v7.6.3

Download The7 v7.6.3 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress Nulled Free
v.7.6.3 (Jun 7, 2019)

1. Improved: compatibility with WooCommerce Product Search.
  2. Fixed: bug in WPBakery "Raw HTML" shortcode.
  3. Fixed: issue with The7 CSS overwriting WPBakery CSS.

v.7.6.2.4 (Jun 3, 2019)
Fixed: compatibility issue with stand-alone version of WPBakery Page Builder v.6.

Read the rest of this update entry...

The7 – Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme v7.6.3 NULLED (includes nulled, untouched, docs, demos, etc!)

TassieNZ :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock