• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress v11.11.2

No permission to download
yes i did @TassieNZ . . i can do it again and show you a screenshot if you like ?
Yes please. Screen shot of where you updated from and result. It is works perfectly for me on clean install. Strange.

Last edited:
Reactions: Babak
Yes please. Screen shot of where you updated from and result. It worked for me on clean install. Strange.

Hi @TassieNZ - You were right - i used the version from main page, not the one you quoted in discussion - theme is in and elements updated fine.

Last question - on the "service Information" screen of the7 it shows the theme as 7.7.7 but Database as 7.7.6

is that how it should be or another late night oversight of mine? 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: TassieNZ
Hi @TassieNZ - You were right - i used the version from main page, not the one you quoted in discussion - theme is in and elements updated fine.

Last question - on the "service Information" screen of the7 it shows the theme as 7.7.7 but Database as 7.7.6

No idea re: database and I've removed the installation now. Wait for others who are using this theme.

TassieNZ :)

Hi @TassieNZLast question - on the "service Information" screen of the7 it shows the theme as 7.7.7 but Database as 7.7.6

I seem to remember that in Settings there is one for DB auto update to run database update automatically after theme update May be wrong though. :)

Babak updated The7 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress with a new update entry:

The7 v7.7.7

Download The7 v7.7.7 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress Nulled Free
v7.7.7 (Sep 21, 2019) - Thanks To @TassieNZ

Attention! If you are updating from The7 v.7.7.5, please make sure to update The7 Elements plugin to v.2.1.7 (via Dashboard > Updates or The7 > Plugins). Otherwise, the update will cause a PHP error.

1. New: "Hotel" demo (https://the7.io/hotel/)
  2. Improved: styling for Hotel Booking Lite plugin.
  3. Fixed: Icon...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Please ensure to update The7 Elements plugin to v.2.1.7 (via Dashboard > Updates)

The7 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress v7.7.7 NULLED (Demos, Plugins etc. all integrated).

TassieNZ :)
theme is remotely de-registered and the plugin isnt updated either, not worked for me unfortunetly. if you have the plugin please upload

Reactions: Osen
Babak updated The7 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress with a new update entry:

The7 v7.8.0

Download The7 v7.8.0 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress Nulled Free
v7.8.0 (Oct 24, 2019)

1. New: "Yoga" demo.
  2. New: "Nutritionist" demo.
  3. New: "Wedding" demo.
  4. New: "Icon with text" shortcode.
  5. Improved: interface layout of "Button" shortcode.
  6. Improved: built-in lightbox module updated and touch gestures enabled for Chrome 70 and up on Windows 10.
  7. Fixed: issue with page title underline being shifted in IE and Edge.
  8. Fixed: if the mega...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock