• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress v11.12.0

No permission to download
Show me this : Theme was remotely de-registered. , after i register and wait a time
Remove Ultimate_VC_Addons
Plugin: Ultimate_VC_Addons
POSThttps://repo.the7.io/bundled-content/brainstorm/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php
?referer=license-status-14050053
    • do_action('load-plugins.php')
      wp-includes/plugin.php:465
    • BSF_Update_Manager->bsf_update_display_license_link()
      wp-content/plugins/Ultimate_VC_Addons/admin/bsf-core/BSF_Update_Manager.php:454
    • BSF_License_Manager::bsf_is_active_license()
      wp-content/plugins/Ultimate_VC_Addons/admin/bsf-core/BSF_License_Manager.php:291
      BSF_License_Manager->get_remote_license_status()
      wp-content/plugins/Ultimate_VC_Addons/admin/bsf-core/BSF_License_Manager.php:358

Sorry to bother, but does anyone have the church theme? I'd also appreciate modern-business, but the church one is the most important.

The7 – Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme v7.6.3 NULLED (includes nulled, untouched, docs, demos, etc!)

TassieNZ :)
В /wp-content/themes/dt-the7/footer.php (vitus его надо удалить)

I have updated core plugin which you provide, my frontend showing "HTTP error 500" but backend working properly, and when i am deleting the7 7.1.1 theme from cpanel and extract it again site is working properly but only for 2-3mins after that it shows HTTP error 500 again.
https://comexkarachi.tk/ please help me! asap :(

They FIX the problem on the 7.7.3 . It was a problem with a raw.

Babak updated The7 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress with a new update entry:

The7 v7.7.3

Download The7 v7.7.3 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress Nulled Free
v.7.7.3 (Aug 13, 2019)

WooCommerce 3.7 compatibility.
v.7.7.2 (Aug 06, 2019)
  1. Fixed: issue with dt_core_send_mail() function. (It was possible to send messages to the blog admin even if a contact form is not present on a website.)
  2. Fixed: issue with mega menu positioning when used in the side header.
  3. Fixed: "icon" shortcode conflict with Fontello.
  4. Fixed: issue with WPML...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: tohes
The7 – Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme v7.7.3 NULLED

Reactions: Babak and tohes
The7 – Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme v7.7.3 NULLED

In your archive The7 Elements plugin v 1.9.0.2

The7 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress v7.7.4 NULLED (Demos, Plugins etc. all integrated).

Babak updated The7 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress with a new update entry:

The7 v7.7.4 Nulled

Download The7 v7.7.4 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress Nulled Free
v7.7.4 (Aug 30, 2019) - Thanks To @TassieNZ

1. Improved: Google reCAPTCHA option added to standard The7 forms.
  2. Improved: option to disable The7 OpenGraph tags was added.
  3. Improved: option to disable "Archives:" prefix was added.
  4. Fixed: issue with anchor navigation scrolling to incorrect place with certain header settings combination.
  5. Fixed: issue with...

Reactions: crazedgoose
The7 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress v7.7.5 NULLED (Demos, Plugins etc. all integrated).

The7 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress v7.7.5 NULLED (Demos, Plugins etc. all integrated).

awesome work bro.. thanks. keep rocking

Reactions: TassieNZ

The7 v7.7.5

Download The7 v7.7.5 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress Nulled Free
v7.7.5 (Sep 06, 2019)

1. Improved: Font Awesome built into the theme can now be removed in the font management interface (The7 > Fonts).
  2. Fixed: Front-end Theme Options editing mode was not available.
  3. Fixed: Fancy Title + Default Header combination makes Light color scheme option visible (this option should be available only for Transparent Header).
  4. Fixed: Floating Top Line...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock