• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress

The7 - Website and eCommerce Builder for WordPress v11.12.1

No permission to download
Hello. I would like to ask, the basket does not work for the7 theme ecommerce-book. on the main page I click on the cart and won't show up even under the view cart ..
I attach screen: http://prntscr.com/o31ih6

Can you help me?

Babak updated The7 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress with a new update entry:

The7 v7.7.0

Download The7 v7.7.0 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress Nulled Free
v7.7.0 (Jun 21, 2019)

1. New: Icon shortcode.
  2. New pre-made website: Modern Business - https://the7.io/modern-business/
  3. Improved: blog list, improvements to images styling.
  4. Improved: сaching of HTTP request result added to Flick widget.
  5. Fixed: albums carousel does not show featured images.
  6. Fixed: missing grid styles in Portfolio masonry and grid shortcode...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have followed all instructions for nulling but I keep getting this error while trying to import demo:

"Import failed due to repository server error. Please try again in 30-60 minutes. If the problem persists, please don't hesitate to contact our support."

What could be wrong please?

I have followed all instructions for nulling but I keep getting this error while trying to import demo:

"Import failed due to repository server error. Please try again in 30-60 minutes. If the problem persists, please don't hesitate to contact our support."

What could be wrong please?
Are you using my upload?

If so ...
  1. Copy folder "the7-demo-content-tmp" to wp-content/uploads
  2. Install The7 nulled version, start demo import

TassieNZ

Babak updated The7 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress with a new update entry:

The7 v7.7.1

Download The7 v7.7.1 - Multi-Purpose Website Building Toolkit for WordPress Nulled Free
v7.7.1 (July 19, 2019)

1. New: "Church" pre-made website: https://the7.io/church/
  2. Improved: border settings for buttons were added in Theme Options.
  3. Improved: the option to remove the hover effect was added to the "icon" shortcode.
  4. Improved: "stage padding" setting was added for carousel shortcodes.
  5. Improved: hover settings were extended for blog masonry and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey the nulling process for demo has changed though, files have been moved

This is what I get when I try to install plugins.

The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.

i get error on import demo, i read every post and still get error

Attachments

• {DFED0C0F-8829-4EA4-8196-481173229483}.png.jpg
    {DFED0C0F-8829-4EA4-8196-481173229483}.png.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 27
As requested by numerous people! :)

The7 – Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme v7.7.1 NULLED

Instructions:
  1. Unzip the download
  2. Install plugins manually from "plugins" folder
  3. Upload the folder "the7-demo-content-tmp" to "wp-content\uploads"
  4. Install The7 (dt-the7.zip) and start demo import
TassieNZ :)

Last edited:
I have updated core plugin which you provide, my frontend showing "HTTP error 500" but backend working properly, and when i am deleting the7 7.1.1 theme from cpanel and extract it again site is working properly but only for 2-3mins after that it shows HTTP error 500 again.
https://comexkarachi.tk/ please help me! asap :(

it could be a plugin....rename the plugins folder to plugingsold. Rename again to plugins And then access to your admin. Begin to activate the plugins one to one. Discover which of them causes the problem

it could be a plugin....rename the plugins folder to plugingsold. Rename again to plugins And then access to your admin. Begin to activate the plugins one to one. Discover which of them causes the problem
I have tried this and also changed all the plugins( upgrade ) but found no solution.

Show me this : Theme was remotely de-registered. , after i register and wait a time

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock