• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The Ultimate WordPress SEO Plugin?

CAFFEiNE

Trusted Uploader
Oct 16, 2019
As you all may know. There are ton of SEO plugins for WordPress available, each claiming to be the #1 Best SEO Plugin. Some examples are Yoast SEO, AIO and Rank Math to name a few.

I would like to ask the community what is your favorite WordPress SEO Plugin? It could be free or premium. Lastly, what makes it 'the best' for you?

Reactions: ankers
Just realized I posted this in the wrong sub-forum. @Babak can this post be removed or placed in its relevant sub-forum?

Yoast is extremely popular as well. Recently, I was researching into SEO Plugins and came across these Rank Math. They are relatively new but posted THIS comparison which shows why they are better. I personally haven't tried it out so I can't comment but it's nice to see a possible alternative?

That said, yoast is tried and test and also proven to work. I've come across some sites on 1st page of Google and when inspecting the page source, I saw Yoast plugin.

Reactions: majidorc
Yoast is extremely popular as well. Recently, I was researching into SEO Plugins and came across these Rank Math. They are relatively new but posted THIS comparison which shows why they are better. I personally haven't tried it out so I can't comment but it's nice to see a possible alternative?

That said, yoast is tried and test and also proven to work. I've come across some sites on 1st page of Google and when inspecting the page source, I saw Yoast plugin.
its totally free right ?
looks interesting
https://rankmath.com/wordpress/plugin/instant-indexing/

Yes, completely free. I tried finding out what pricing they have but all I could find was the developer saying something along the lines of, "The free version currently available will always offer the features it offers now and will remain free forever."

From what I could find, they are developing a premium option which has more features than the free option but are unsure about the pricing.

This plugin does seem like it has potential according to the comparison chart they posted. I remember the first time I stumbled across their site and saw the comparison I was surprised to find out it was free.

Reactions: Babak
As you all may know. There are ton of SEO plugins for WordPress available, each claiming to be the #1 Best SEO Plugin. Some examples are Yoast SEO, AIO and Rank Math to name a few.

I would like to ask the community what is your favorite WordPress SEO Plugin? It could be free or premium. Lastly, what makes it 'the best' for you?
Stick to Yoast, they have a better algorithm, regular maintenance as well as premium keyword additions which will assist in higher ranking. I can assure you that no one will offer a free service unless there is some sort of a downside.

Stick to Yoast, they have a better algorithm, regular maintenance as well as premium keyword additions which will assist in higher ranking. I can assure you that no one will offer a free service unless there is some sort of a downside.
Exactly my thoughts. I cannot figure out how Rank math makes money if they don't have a premium version available. All I could think was maybe they made a free one now to gain market share as they are new (I think they're very new).

I wonder if anyone here has used them. Maybe it's too new and only time will tell how good their plugin really is.

Reactions: ankers
Yes, completely free. I tried finding out what pricing they have but all I could find was the developer saying something along the lines of, "The free version currently available will always offer the features it offers now and will remain free forever."
Ahhh, it's FREE. I was looking through the resources section and couldn't find it I was wondering why. LOL.

I've tried many methods then in the end resorted in using plugin for SEO after I've fully converted myself to worship wordpress alone. Yoast is simple to use, simply it sort of creates the results and I'm just getting too lazy for the SEO work.

How about SEO press? Layout may look confusing and complicated for newbies, its feature is almost entirely identical to Yoast

I just change to this one from Yoast!

In my openion SEOPress Pro is a lot better than yoast. I have tried all of them. But SEOPress Pro is best.

I just change to this one from Yoast!
Let us know your thoughts. In theory, this one should be better according to the claims it makes but it has to be a lot better and it may take a while before it starts to be considered a competitor to Yoast. Yoast has been around for a long time and is tried and tested so Rank Math does have a lot up marketing to do so that their plugin takes off.

I have found their support team to also be a bit useful if you ever need it. I'm also going to give Rank math a try and then switch to yoast if it doesn't work out for me. First I need to get my site running properly.

Let us know your thoughts. In theory, this one should be better according to the claims it makes but it has to be a lot better and it may take a while before it starts to be considered a competitor to Yoast. Yoast has been around for a long time and is tried and tested so Rank Math does have a lot up marketing to do so that their plugin takes off.

I have found their support team to also be a bit useful if you ever need it. I'm also going to give Rank math a try and then switch to yoast if it doesn't work out for me. First I need to get my site running properly.
before I used Yoast premium good not bad !
but RankMath a little bit hard to use for amateur.
and not import all of yoast setting in rankmatch too so carefull!
and already i asking support team about why it's free !

Hi Majid,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We do plan on releasing a paid version but that will have additional features. The free version will always remain free with all the features you see in the plugin right now.

You can check our roadmap for more details: https://rankmath.com/roadmap/

Hope that helps and please do not hesitate to let us know if you need our assistance with anything else.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock