• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The Plus Addons for Elementor - Most Populars Addon For Elementors

The Plus Addons for Elementor - Most Populars Addon For Elementor v5.4.1

No permission to download
After activation I can't access site and need to delete plugin folder manually.
Message is "this site is not accessible".
Tried to deactivate all other plugins, but no luck.
Also, I tried old versions without success.
Any advice?

Babak updated The Plus - Addon for Elementor Page Builder WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

The Plus Addon for Elementor Page Builder v2.0.2

Download The Plus Addon for Elementor Page Builder v2.0.2 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
Version 2.0.2 : 22 Jun,2019

FIX : Global Widget Support Included for Elementor Pro
UPDATE : All Listing Widgets (Blog, Image Gallery, Dynamic Devices, Team member, Product, and Client) Improved for Performance
UPDATE : The Plus Settings, Added button for Remove cache after saving widgets. (You need to remove cache after your enable/disable any widget from the plus plugin settings.)
UPDATE : Off...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated The Plus - Addon for Elementor Page Builder WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

The Plus Addon for Elementor Page Builder v2.0.5

Download The Plus Addon for Elementor Page Builder v2.0.5 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
Version 2.0.5 : 18 July,2019

UPDATE : Responsive Alignment Option for Row Column Content in Table Widget
UPDATE : Border and Shadow Options in Table Widget
UPDATE : Responsive Alignment Options in Social Icon Widget
FIX : 404 Page CSS/JS Load issue after performance improvements
UPDATE : Responsive Alignment Options in Creative Image Widget
UPDATE : Alignment options for Content Description of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: twjadr
new update v2.0.6 .. 19/07

@Babak can you check it ?

thanks.
lastes version is 2.0.5
for 2.0.6 you must have license to grab from wp admin dashboard via auto update
so bepatient for 2.0.6

ThePlus Addons for Elementor Pro 2.0.6 Nulled

thanks bro
nulled ?

Can't download Plus Designs. Even though it's "nulled" but can't access the page templates.

Can't download Plus Designs. Even though it's "nulled" but can't access the page templates.

The templates all work fine, I have just tested. The problem is with your server.

Below I have downloaded the creative agency json template from the plus designs page and uploaded it to a blank elementor page as proof..

Last edited:
I cannot access the 'Plus Designs' either. The tab displays a verify notice. Clicking verify, shows error. Where did you get the json files for the plus designs? I am attaching screenshot to show error.

Attachments

• ThePlus Settings.png
    ThePlus Settings.png
    78.4 KB · Views: 16
I cannot access the 'Plus Designs' either. The tab displays a verify notice. Clicking verify, shows error. Where did you get the json files for the plus designs? I am attaching screenshot to show error.

Same here... Clicking verify >> shows error!!

Sorry @Physkx I'm getting the same issue as posters above. You sure you've not accidentally uploaded the untouched version? ;)

Reactions: Physkx
Sorry @Physkx I'm getting the same issue as posters above. You sure you've not accidentally uploaded the untouched version? ;)

Don't think so, I've tested on a few sites now and templates all work fine so not sure what's going on, I've reuploaded if you want to test again, if it asks to enter license key use "nulled" but it should automatically be entered.

The Plus Addons 2.0.6 Nulled

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock