• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Suggestions for fullscreen themes with Elementor Pro?

kororoti

Apr 23, 2019
I am creating a project for a client in full screen style, he works with wedding ceremonies, photography, etc. and found Elementor Pro very easy to manage himself. If anyone has suggestions for a theme with these features, or any tips on how to create full screen from scratch with Elementor Pro, thanks in advance

Attached I posted a work I did using kinetica theme, my client liked the style, but kinetica uses Visual Composer and he found it a bit difficult to administer.

Attachments

• ss.jpg
    ss.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 13
Hi kororoti, "fullscreen" is usually managed by web browsers. Did you mean full width and height of the viewport?

In elementor you can add a section then set the layout to "Full Width" and set the height to "Fit to Screen". This way you'll have 100% of the viewport (browser size) as design area.

Let me know this is not what you're looking for.

Attachments

• viewport100.jpg
    viewport100.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: Babak and kororoti
Very interesting, I'll try to do this with Elementor Pro's own Blank Theme Thanks so much Jancok

Reactions: o..
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock