• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

subdomain redirect problem

Tuton

Your attitude determines your direction.
Staff member
Babiato Patron
Babiato Guardian
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 23, 2019
Near You
babia.to
hi, my subdomain keeps redirecting to the main domain I have a wildcard SSL I hear adding code to the .htaccess will fix the problem still can get it working any help or tip thanks

can you install backup of maindomain to subdomain
what do you mean? my main site is working fine am trying to add a support center for my subdomain for ticket support ect it on a separate folder my main site is domain.com and my subdomain is my.domain.com but if I click my subdomain it takes me right back to my main domain

what do you mean? my main site is working fine am trying to add a support center for my subdomain for ticket support ect it on a separate folder my main site is domain.com and my subdomain is my.domain.com but if I click my subdomain it takes me right back to my main domain
check your script .htaccess section

i did i got this

RewriteEngine on
RewriteBase /
RewriteCond $1 !^(index\.php|resources|robots\.txt)
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/[0-9]+\..+\.cpaneldcv$
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/\.well-known/pki-validation/[A-F0-9]{32}\.txt(?:\ Comodo\ DCV)?$
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php?/$1 [L,QSA]
AddDefaultCharset utf-8

no am currently at siteground

i fix it finally here was the problem From what I checked, the Wildcard SSL didn't quite properly include my.domain.com and was causing the weird redirect I replied the SSL certificate and it got a fix thanks for your help I really appreciate

• Love
Reactions: kiosos
Hey, was this related to WordPress multisite?
Great you solved it.
What wildcard SLL are you using?
Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock