• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Start your own IPTV business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just went to signup for a trial but not comfortable with the required information. Is it necessary to require cellular & full home address etc?

I'd like to know if any of the interested persons above has by now set up a profitable business using this watchyatv.

To be honest @dEEMAC your website feels like it's a 'reseller' itself. Am I correct?
He won't answer soon, it looks like he's busy maintaining his site.

BY the way if you know anything about this business, unless you own HBO, CNN and the rest, everyone is a "reseller" in some form or another , just so you know

BY the way if you know anything about this business, unless you own HBO, CNN and the rest, everyone is a "reseller" in some form or another , just so you know

That's alright, but then I repeat my question to all interested parties in this thread: "Has any of you by now set up a profitable business using this watchyatv?"

Count me in! But first, a question! Is this business your start up, or you possess an experience? I'm not against start ups, just asking. I'm currently busy in forex trading (check eur usd news article.)

WatchYa TV been in business since Feb 2018 and is incorporated in Florida

Way to start is not difficult.
  1. know your market
  2. test out services with free tests provided by the reseller
  3. Once you like the service, look for reseller panel
  4. Buy minimum credits to get started, you should look for cost per credit at less then $7 for minimum.
  5. should look to resell one credit for $12 to $20. Offering discounts for 3/6/12 months service

reddit, quora, kijiji are all good source. You can also look at Alibaba/aliexpress for cheap annual service, not sure about their reliability, look for good reliable company as your customers mainly your friends n famiy wont be happy if it stops working. Dont get enticed by channel numbers, its quality that counts, some offer good VOD and Catch up (up to 7 days). I recommend that to get most out of IPTV they (your customer) buy good quality IPTV box to avoid buffering and able to add other Android apps .

Reactions: Capricorn
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock