• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Start your own IPTV business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to start is not difficult.
  1. know your market
  2. test out services with free tests provided by the reseller
  3. Once you like the service, look for reseller panel
  4. Buy minimum credits to get started, you should look for cost per credit at less then $7 for minimum.
  5. should look to resell one credit for $12 to $20. Offering discounts for 3/6/12 months service
reddit, quora, kijiji are all good source. You can also look at Alibaba/aliexpress for cheap annual service, not sure about their reliability, look for good reliable company as your customers mainly your friends n famiy wont be happy if it stops working. Dont get enticed by channel numbers, its quality that counts, some offer good VOD and Catch up (up to 7 days). I recommend that to get most out of IPTV they (your customer) buy good quality IPTV box to avoid buffering and able to add other Android apps .
Well said, as i know from personal experience

Reactions: imtom93
PM me if you are still interested as I have access to couple of services

I own www.watchyatv.com and there is much money to be made by either starting your own or simply becoming a customer and sharing with family and friends. I pay $5 per month per customer RECURRING every month.

Pitch a sports bar and that can be hundred per month recurring.I can sell you a turnkey business with website and branding etc if interested as well or just sell mine.

PM me if interested!
Hi, i am interested

I own www.watchyatv.com and there is much money to be made by either starting your own or simply becoming a customer and sharing with family and friends. I pay $5 per month per customer RECURRING every month.

Pitch a sports bar and that can be hundred per month recurring.I can sell you a turnkey business with website and branding etc if interested as well or just sell mine.

PM me if interested!
your site
503 Service Unavailable
No server is available to handle this request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dermanluther
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock