• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode Version 8.1.5 – Mar 15, 2024

No permission to download
SSL_ERROR_INTERNAL_ERROR_ALERT sorry for my noob ask, but what is this error. ?

I was so dedicated to core script, that I didn't check the themes :) But later I did and find the last piece of callbacks and sh** so I fixed them all, is just a few files that need to be overwritten.

For now script is clean and ready for production pages. I hope I helped you all.

Attachments

• themes.zip
    25 KB · Views: 114
I do the installation as instructed, and it gives me ERROR 500. My server is running PHP 7.1. Any idea how to solve this?

I had the same problem in laragon. But after i have tried to setup the script in devilbox and worked without any problems. so its some configuration that this script does not like. unfortunately haven't had time yet to dig more

I had the same problem in laragon. But after i have tried to setup the script in devilbox and worked without any problems. so its some configuration that this script does not like. unfortunately haven't had time yet to dig more
yahh, unfortunatelly the script is so complicated that you have to have at least 2 dates with him before it start works :) but after all, when you finally see its working you can be proud of yourself, coz to really put this sh** to work is not easy task. I removed all callbacks, all sh**, even programmed some parts just to make easier but i must say, if you not really going to usit for making money, f*ck it. Forget about this. Just to develop app on facebook to work with this script you'll spend a days.

Ok, I'm going to try to get this approved. One question though.. how am I supposed to make a video showing how it works if I'm not already approved? I've created a basic package with just facebook. When I look into facebook, I get invalid scopes: publish_page_manage, publish to groups message "which is only seen by developers". Do I need to create a second facebook account?

Reactions: Bang Combat
Ok, I'm going to try to get this approved. One question though.. how am I supposed to make a video showing how it works if I'm not already approved? I've created a basic package with just facebook. When I look into facebook, I get invalid scopes: publish_page_manage, publish to groups message "which is only seen by developers". Do I need to create a second facebook account?
Needed to turn developer mode on for Facebook api. Submitted review, we'll see what happens.

It doesn't matter, just show on the video that you can post on facebook and schedule posts, then makes another account for "reviewer", he'll know what to do. Basically, they just want to see that application is not going to against its TOS, I said on the video that you can also post on groups but obviously you can't show them, coz you cant add plication to any page before its reviewed, but honestly, I think they just look at the 2 minutes of video and they will approve it.

It doesn't matter, just show on the video that you can post on facebook and schedule posts, then makes another account for "reviewer", he'll know what to do. Basically, they just want to see that application is not going to against its TOS, I said on the video that you can also post on groups but obviously you can't show them, coz you cant add plication to any page before its reviewed, but honestly, I think they just look at the 2 minutes of video and they will approve it.
Yep, I got approved last night, took only 12 hours. Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock