• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode Version 8.1.5 – Mar 15, 2024

No permission to download
My main facebook page isn't showing up on any lists when adding an account? What is that about?

The app as a small bug that asks for 100000 pages its like unlimited value, but in the begining the facebook api only allows 3. I edited the source in the first days and after a week or so return the normal value to be able to use the software

The app as a small bug that asks for 100000 pages its like unlimited value, but in the begining the facebook api only allows 3. I edited the source in the first days and after a week or so return the normal value to be able to use the software
I think it has more to do with api being on developer mode versus live mode. When on developer mode, everything works fine. Live mode ask me for video publish permissions and my facebook business pages doesn't show. Maybe I'm misunderstanding live mode. Do you have your api on dev or live?

bytbt updated Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool with a new update entry:

Stackposts v6.5 (Extended Version) + 16 Modules + 3 Themes Full Nulled

Modules included with scripts are:
1-Payment Module for StackPost (Last version)
2-Pinterest Auto Post Module for Stackposts v3.3
3-Linkedin Auto Post Module for Stackposts v3.4
4-Instagram Auto Activity Module for Stackposts v3.6
5-Live Stream Pre-Recorded Video To Facebook - Module for Stackposts v1.2
6-Live Stream Pre-Recorded Video To Youtube - Module for Stackposts v1.1
7-Youtube Auto Post Module for Stackposts v1.4
8-Instagram Live with Recorded Video - Module for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: NewFolder
I think this uses Stackposts v5.9. When I see all the codes, BOOM http://cokpin.com is detected 😅 I think this is nulled by blackforums. Sorry if I confess but this is the reality I saw the url of my site 🙏

Is there a way to see logs? I made a couple of successful posts but had to delete them because of the Babiato watermark. Tried to repost and now it just spins for Pinterest and Reddit. It's crazy that the babiato watermark is there in the first place.

Question. I get an error Unable to load the requested class: Pagsegurolibrary

I do not use the Pagseguro. Is there an fix?

Link OK, I just tested by pointing correctly to Zippyshare.com :unsure:

[QUOTE = "darnellkeith, post: 96441, membro: 23484"]
Existe uma maneira de ver logs? Fiz algumas postagens de sucesso, mas tive que excluí-las por causa da marca d'água Babiato. Tentei repassar e agora ele gira para o Pinterest e o Reddit. É uma loucura que a marca d'água babiato esteja lá em primeiro lugar.
[/CITAR]
In the menu above, click tools and change the watermark.

New version soon :eek:

Fp8r69B.png

yUKMXj6.png

Reactions: edilsonthomas
Hi, when I try to go on Social Settings It loop loads until "Error 500". What can I Do?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock