• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SS WooCommerce Myaccount Ajax Tabs

SS WooCommerce Myaccount Ajax Tabs v2.7.0

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

SS WooCommerce Myaccount Ajax Tabs - Download Free SS WooCommerce Myaccount Ajax Tabs CodeCanyon 16948806 Nulled

Download Free SS WooCommerce Myaccount Ajax Tabs CodeCanyon 16948806 Nulled
WooCommerce Myaccount Ajax Tabs is a clean, simple and light weight plugin which lets you customize WooCommerce myaccount tabs and convert them into ajax tabs.
As of WooCommerce 2.6+, the “My Account” links are shown in form of tabs. These tabs link to individual pages instead of inline content. This is where the plugin comes into action. Users...

Read more about this resource...

If you see on main site this is the last version.....

That's fine guyz .... I just thought as there was no update for long so I was wondering that you are in focuses with it

Reactions: Babak
  • Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ

SS WooCommerce Myaccount Ajax Tabs v2.4.0​

Attachments

• woomyaccountajaxtabs240.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock