• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Spotify Premium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting for my accounts to be fixed .. I see you in the marketplace trying to make more sales, but you should take care of your already paying customers before trying to gain more .. Just a heads up. PM me an update or something.
I already send you message, Your timezone and my timezone are different
You need to have some patience

I already send you message, Your timezone and my timezone are different
You need to have some patience

I have a lot of patience. I pm'd you at 9am my time, which is 8pm your time. I seen you responding to posts in the marketplace at 1am my time, which is 1pm in your time. I waited more than 16 hours before I contacted you again. It wasn't until just now that I got a response. Before the sale, I never waited 16+ hours for a response, I'm just asking for consistency in customer service.

Sorry, about that there are few works in my side
Normally, I rely in few hours and the process takes few hours also
But, this is how this worked

I send you message (I was awake)
- you send me message (I was asleep)
- I received the message and plan to reply but could not
- you again send message
- I came online and started rely to everyone and started fixing all accounts

The proceed may take few hours, try after 3-4 hours

dude i will wait my account (without my name and my email) change to my name and my account! you give me hacked account or something i dont know. i think this account its easy to got without pay $5. LOL

dude i will wait my account (without my name and my email) change to my name and my account! you give me hacked account or something i dont know. i think this account its easy to got without pay $5. LOL

Not hacked
I told you use for time being, until I solve the issue

I DIDNT RECOMMENDED YOUR SERVICE TO EVERYONE !!! DONT BUY FROM THIS MAN! YOU GIVE ME HACKED ACCOUNT MAN ! THIS ACCOUNT MAKE ME FIGHT OVER WITH REAL ACCOUNT OWNER. THIS SCAM !!!

dude i want my money back, ill wait for 2 days. thanks

Good luck .. I got this as a response: "Our products are mostly virtual and digital in nature. Therefore, we do not accept returns or exchanges. We only provide warranty and replacement only."

Man, I am going crazy,
I asked if you have question before making an purchase
You should try to understand, how the selling of service/products works

I understand, I am taking way much too time, but few things are not in my hand
I will try to refund if possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock