• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Spotify Premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

OzatuZana

Banned User
Oct 5, 2018
India
catbox.me
1557095786273-png.12176

Features
  1. Unlimited storage
  2. Unlimited Music
  3. 1 Year plan
  4. Multiple Device Connect
  5. No extra/hidden charges
  6. Ad Free
Terms and Conditions and Limitation
  1. Email not be changed
  2. Try not to login with 3rd party app
Related Information
  1. Price: $6.20 for 1 accounts
  2. Payment: PayPal, Payoneer, Paytm, BTC and other digital currency
  3. Delivery Time: 10 - 12 hours or earlier
  4. Warranty: Lifetime
Frequently Asked Questions

Is it safe ?
It is 100% safe to use

What do I get?
A premium Plan for your life

What details you need ?
Your account logins

Account is free again ~
Warranty is 1 Year from the date of purchase, contact me for support

Can I get a discount ?
Yes, if only you buy 3 Package or more only

Want to buy many plans
Contact Me

Can I be a re-seller ?
Yes, contact me

Other Questions
As Below

Payment Quires
Personal Message

Image Proof
12734 12735 12736 12737 12738 12739

Attachments

• 1557095786273.png
    1557095786273.png
    541.4 KB · Views: 1,261
Last edited:
Spotify is a Swedish commercial music streaming, podcast and video service that provides digital management rights protected by content from record labels and media companies. It is available in most of America, Western Europe and Oceania.

With Spotify, you will easily find the right music for every moment - on your mobile, on a computer, on a tablet and more.

There are millions of tracks available on Spotify. So, whether you are exercising, partying or relaxing, the right music is always ready on your finger. Choose the music you want to listen to, or let Spotify surprise you.

You can also browse the music collection of friends, artists and celebrities, or choose a radio station and immediately relax enjoying it.

Create a soundtrack to accompany your life with Spotify. Subscribe, listen or download for free.

Yes, I mean lifetime account, and it is 99.99% LEgal
Use your own email id
Use your own password
Login to any device

FAQs

You will pay back if the logins do not works or I am banned ?
Sadly no, but We provide lifetime warranty that means any problem like banned, can't login we will solve it for you as long we are alive

Is this Spotify upgrade legal?
We use a special feature to upgrade Spotify buyers, so buyers don't have to worry about illegal activities.

Is this a personal account?

Yes, this is a personal account, so buyers don't need to worry if your Spotify stops at any time.

Can I use my own email?

Yes, buyers can use their own email (please include your Spotify email after making a purchase and payment).

The price is $5.35
Payment can be made by paytm or paypal
For buying please personal message me, don't share email id or any types of personal information (that's for your safety only)
I'm interested

Works well, better than ad block versions you have to constantly update and still can't download with..

Updated Review: Initially everything was great. 2 out of 3 accounts went back to the free plan within a week, the 3rd account is still premium. Customer service is a lot better before the sale than after.

I was informed last week on Tuesday that accounts were turned back to free and that I needed to create new accounts, so I did. Asked for an update on Thursday and got temporary accounts Friday until my paid for accounts got fixed and was told it would take 3 days.

Well, today is 3 days later and my accounts still haven’t been fixed by the seller. Luckily a friend of mine purchased this service from someone else on the internet and had a couple extra slots and let me use my 2 free accounts, so they’re back premium now.

I’m positive someone else received the temporary accounts too, because it’s hard to play a song without the song being changed to something else, which was being controlled by someone else in the world.

This updated review was not written to trash the seller, he will eventually give you what you paid for. Just know he does not do refunds and struggles to fix the accounts once they’re set back to free. You decide if this is something you’re willing to put up with.

Original Review: Works .. I've bought 3 accounts now and all of them are premium. Service was fast and communication was great.

Last edited:
Reactions: Babak
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock