• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Someone has registered my client's domain as branded short domain?

venki99

May 7, 2022
Someone has registered my client's domain (say xyz dot com) as branded short domain? Now, my client is not able to access his domain. When tries to access normal domain, he is getting branded domain of same name (xyz dot com). Is there any solution? Domain is registered on godaddy.

check dns entries on your domain registrar. do the IPs match your server IP. This is something the registrar needs to sort out (godaddy). suggest contacting them. Its not really possible for two people to have claim over the same domain. Unless your clients ownership expired / unpaid bill or w/e. or failed to renew.

Reactions: venki99
check dns entries on your domain registrar. do the IPs match your server IP. This is something the registrar needs to sort out (godaddy). suggest contacting them. Its not really possible for two people to have claim over the same domain. Unless your clients ownership expired / unpaid bill or w/e. or failed to renew.
Issue resolved. ISP has registered same domain for another person. After proving ownership, ISP has removed duplicate entry from their DNS. Thanks for your response.

Reactions: Loomy
Issue resolved. ISP has registered same domain for another person. After proving ownership, ISP has removed duplicate entry from their DNS. Thanks for your response.
scary that they can even do that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock