• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Smarty - Kindergarten, School, High school, College, University WordPress theme

Smarty - Kindergarten, School, High school, College, University WordPress theme v3.5.1

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

Smarty - Kindergarten, School, High school, College, University WordPress theme - Download Free Smarty - Education WordPress Theme Nulled ThemeForest 15709416

Smarty.jpg
Download Free Smarty - Education WordPress Theme Nulled ThemeForest 15709416
Smarty Education WordPress theme has been specially designed with your learning community in mind. Perfect as a kindergarten, school, college or university WordPress theme, this contemporary and intuitive platform works for teachers, staff, parents and students at every level, engaging all parties in the life of your school or learning environment. Download today The Best Education...

Read more about this resource...

Hey you have demos to this theme :(?
hey i dont know bucuz i download hole pack from envato and its untouched
maybe you can install demos from theme option

just saying this theme comes up without demo. For demo we need keys. Any nulled version?

something wrong with this theme. When I activate it, it just blocks all wp-admin section. Renamed the theme folder and went back to theme section. It says its fake one in css file.

something wrong with this theme. When I activate it, it just blocks all wp-admin section. Renamed the theme folder and went back to theme section. It says its fake one in css file.
new version added

Reactions: boyforge
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock