• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Smart Notification Wordpress Plugin. Web & Mobile Push, FB Messenger, FB Notification & Newsletter

Smart Notification Wordpress Plugin. Web & Mobile Push, FB Messenger, FB Notification & Newsletter v9.3.9

No permission to download
Babak updated Smart Notification Wordpress Plugin. Web & Mobile Push, FB Messenger, FB Notifications & Newsletter with a new update entry:

Smart Notification v9.3.8

Download Smart Notification v9.3.8 Wordpress Plugin. Web & Mobile Push, FB Messenger, FB Notifications & Newsletter Nulled Free
v9.3.8 - 12/07/2021

-Bugs: Fixed a bug for publishing a notification about scheduled posts when use Classic editor.
-Improvements: Added more options for the Firebase payload compatibility.
-New Feature: Supported Expo platform for React Native mobile apps push notifications.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello friends!
I installed this plugin here and followed the official video tutorial, from the company to get it working. generated the server key, created the project in Google Firebase and everything.
it's working. however, I noticed that in Firefox on the Smartphone it does not open directly in the post. and in Chrome on the Smartphone I can't become a follower, because it crashes when clicking on the screen to activate notifications.
is this happening to anyone else here?

"Some of `Push Notification System` plugin functions are disabled. Please enter your purchase code in the `Auto Update` page." this is Babiato version. not working.

Good, plugin i have to take a lot of time to investigate completely how it works
this plugin depends on registration and FireBase on Google. it's unlimited seems to support a million subscribers, no server burden, etc. it just doesn't work right. hangs in subscriber firefox. crashes in subscriber chrome. it's disgusting. is there an unlimited and really good plugin for WebPush? I need one with no monthly fees. one that I pay only once.

I'm currently using TruePush, which is free for 30,000 followers. but this is very little and beyond the 30 thousand, they charge monthly fees. and to make matters worse, all my followers are in the hands of this company. I do not like it. I want to have my own WebPush system inside my website, without depending on third parties. this TruePush is very simple and straightforward. I was impressed. we could do crowdfunding here and pay a developer to make a plugin for us. like TruePush: simple and straightforward.

this is the "good" version they just sent me yesterday. I don't even want to be angry about it anymore. the right thing was to pay a developer to fix it permanently and even change the name of the plugin. make a fork.

Attachments

• smio-push-notification.zip
    5.4 MB · Views: 71
Anyone have the standalone version?

Doesn anyone can help by setting up the Setting for function of "users receive notifications based on the keywords in Title"
I added keyword, created a new Posts but no notification will send.

Hello friends!
I installed this plugin here and followed the official video tutorial, from the company to get it working. generated the server key, created the project in Google Firebase and everything.
it's working. however, I noticed that in Firefox on the Smartphone it does not open directly in the post. and in Chrome on the Smartphone I can't become a follower, because it crashes when clicking on the screen to activate notifications.
is this happening to anyone else here?
Bro, I was facing similar issue & I also want to keep my subscriber to myself. But this is a complicated plugin. You need to talk with the plugin author for help. So I have to purchase it (I did it on black friday offer time, when most resources are 50% off) and then asked them help; and they sort it out. I think this is the only soulution.

Bro, I was facing similar issue & I also want to keep my subscriber to myself. But this is a complicated plugin. You need to talk with the plugin author for help. So I have to purchase it (I did it on black friday offer time, when most resources are 50% off) and then asked them help; and they sort it out. I think this is the only soulution.
So What is the only soulution?

So What is the only soulution?
As I said before, the only best solution is to purchase this plugin. Because this notification system is so complicated that only the original author can solve any issue. Once purchase you can get support up to 6 months. During this time, solve all your bugs by them. After support expire, you need to renew the support fee only (no need to buy the plugin again, just the support fees).

If you do not want to buy, then try some other version of this plugin. I don't always use its latest version as there are always some bugs. Some version support in some theme and some version do not support. So just play try error and you will find the right version which will work. In my main website I use the latest version with my own license as it works fine. In other website I use the old nulled version as latest cause bugs.

Also if you are using any PWA plugin, then you need to use certain technique to make them work together; as both plugins conflicts. If you are using PWA plugin, then 1st activate the pwa & cache clean; after configure, activate the smart notification & cache clean. It took 2-3 day to find this trick.

I hope this message will help you all other users who are reading this.

As I said before, the only best solution is to purchase this plugin. Because this notification system is so complicated that only the original author can solve any issue. Once purchase you can get support up to 6 months. During this time, solve all your bugs by them. After support expire, you need to renew the support fee only (no need to buy the plugin again, just the support fees).

If you do not want to buy, then try some other version of this plugin. I don't always use its latest version as there are always some bugs. Some version support in some theme and some version do not support. So just play try error and you will find the right version which will work. In my main website I use the latest version with my own license as it works fine. In other website I use the old nulled version as latest cause bugs.

Also if you are using any PWA plugin, then you need to use certain technique to make them work together; as both plugins conflicts. If you are using PWA plugin, then 1st activate the pwa & cache clean; after configure, activate the smart notification & cache clean. It took 2-3 day to find this trick.

I hope this message will help you all other users who are reading this.
Thanks. But i think buy Support for This Plugin will not the solution.
The Last Update was 1 May 2022.

So im searching for a other Plugin and think here im happyier.
I found These Plugin:

wich not working as My Tests. Developer dont respond.

Anyone can help by make it functional?

Reactions: Iron-Man
Thanks. But i think buy Support for This Plugin will not the solution.
The Last Update was 1 May 2022.

So im searching for a other Plugin and think here im happyier.
I found These Plugin:

wich not working as My Tests. Developer dont respond.

Anyone can help by make it functional?
Dear brother, try to understand the reality and psychology behind these developers. The free plugin develop got many support request, and it's his choise to respond whom and not respond whom. So you do not have any control. Regarding paid plugin, you have full rights to get support. Also they have not updated it yet for long time because there is no need to. All is working fine. As per my knowledge a plugin author make updates when found any security breach or wanted too add new feature. The smart notification plugin is already overloaded with tons of features which I do not even use🤣. So i hope you understand what i am trying to say. If you want to save time, then buying is the only option. I was like you once and spent many hours to find solution. But in later stage you will automatically realize that sometimes spending money is good idea👌👌

Reactions: arvien
New version Version 10.0 - 04/18/2024
-Improvement: Moved to use FCM HTTP v1 for web push notifications and Android mobile push.
-Improvement: Plugin is compatible now with the latest PHP v8.3 .
-New Feature: Added new platform WhatsApp.

Reactions: Alysia
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock