• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch v6.6.20

No permission to download
Buenos Dias amigos, Feliz dia para todos, Me podrian ayudar a conseguir esta plantilla de revolution Slider ... Por favor es urgente... Muchas gracias 21874

Reactions: delean
NÃO FUNCIONA
[CITAÇÃO = "Babak, post: 47893, membro: 1"]
obrigado mano :amor:
[/CITAR]
O arquivo que você está tentando baixar não está mais disponível.

I just installed Slider Revolution 6.1.3 and activate it but when I created a New Blank Module it stuck at Preparing Data... I don't know why and what should to do.
The previews version (6.1.2) worked perfectly but this version doesn't work.
Is anyone have a solution?

I just installed Slider Revolution 6.1.3 and activate it but when I created a New Blank Module it stuck at Preparing Data... I don't know why and what should to do.
The previews version (6.1.2) worked perfectly but this version doesn't work.
Is anyone have a solution?
deactivate all other plugins and try again, if still the same try use another theme.

Reactions: Babak
Babak updated Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Slider Revolution v6.1.4 Nulled

Download Slider Revolution v6.1.4 Responsive WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
Version 6.1.4 (9th November 2019)
New Features

• Moving layers in animation mode will move the layers x/y transform value in the selected frame. This will allow to fine tune the animation positions of layers
  • Drag and drop images and or videos to the editor to create layers on demand to shorten the required steps to create image/video layers
  • German and French translation added
  • Added a link help...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: vhick
Hello, could you share a link to the Pro Templates from Slider Revilution. Corporation template is very interested, I've been looking for it for a long time, but I can not find it anywhere.
Add-Ons

Pro Templates

TassieNZ :)

• Love
Reactions: vhick
Babak updated Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Slider Revolution v6.1.5 Nulled

Download Slider Revolution v6.1.5 Responsive WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v6.1.5 (14th November 2019)
New Features

• The import process now checks for image duplication not only in the same folder but in the whole WordPress installation
Changes
  • The gutenberg block opens the module library now directly when added
Bugfixes
  • Removed unwanted "rated" text from WooCommerce product star rating
  • Fixed scrollbar issues in the editor...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, I have just installed Rev Slider v6.1.5. I also downloaded the premium templates .zip file but when I try installing templates it says "purchase code is invalid". How do I upload the templates into Rev slider? I tried but it didn't work well so I guess I'm doing it wrong.

Last edited:
Really confused on how to install the premium templates. Someone help me please?😢😢
Not done this on recent version, but old instructions should work. If not, let me know and I'll look at it tomorrow.

Step 1 – Open the Slider Revolution interface by clicking on the Slider Revolution tab in your WP Admin. At the top of the interface are a row of large buttons. ‘Manual Import’ is the third one along.

Step 2 – Click that to bring up the Choose File dialog. Click ‘Click to choose’ to select the .zip file of the slider you wish to import.

Step 3 – Once you’ve chosen the .zip file, the import process will begin.

Step 4 – Once it’s finished uploading, you will now see your imported slider in the list of Slider Revolution sliders available.

TassieNZ :)

Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock