• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch v6.6.20

No permission to download
These Addons are not Templates so you cannot import them, you have to install them as regular Plugins by going to the left menu in the WordPress Admin Panel: Plugins / Add new / Upload / Install / Activate ...
Great thanks, i was trying to figure out how to add them through slider rev. cheers

[QUOTE = "miromosconi, post: 65343, membro: 31222"]
alguém tem o link Pro_Template_Revslider.zip?
O mega link está quebrado
Muito obrigado
[/CITAR]

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin v6.1.2 NULLED (shows activated)

TassieNZ :)

Reactions: Babak
Thanks to all of you... but Tomaz's link returns me 403 Forbidden
And TassieNZ returns "Temporary Error" ... but after 20 times I think is "Permanently Error" :O

Babak updated Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Slider Revolution v6.1.2 Nulled

Download Slider Revolution v6.1.2 Responsive WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
Version 6.1.2 (18th September 2019) - Thanks To @TassieNZ
New Features

• Added new depth on the overview page for slides in sliders
    • Rename, delete, publish and unpublish slides straight in the overview without opening the editor itself
    • Change sorting, set admin thumbnail and open the editor with selected slide straight from the overview
  • Added custom font-family...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: iLegend
Babak updated Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Slider Revolution v6.1.3

Download Slider Revolution v6.1.3 Responsive WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
New Features

Added guide lines based on grid and on similar aligned layers where layers can snap to these guidlines also. Even gaps can be set to snap by predefined spaces
Changes
Folders in overview will show now the first found elements admin thumb even in multiple depths
GreenSock TweenMax library updated to version 2.1.3.
Changed the Event Manager meta for layers from {{event_event_id}} to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: anymoment
i cant use the template. it showed invalid purchased code when i m trying to install any of the templates. can someone help me ? thank in advance.

Thanks guys you are awesome just got one problem with the particle add on (only one i tried )
i cant seem to be able to activate it tried changing the version to the newest one because it said it needed an update for it to work but the add-on doesnt get activated it's just indicating that it's installed.

Attachments

• particle.png
    particle.png
    146.7 KB · Views: 25
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock