• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch v6.7.7

No permission to download
for register/activate (I tried this in version 5.4.8 and it works.)

find this file in your host:
wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/operations.class.php

find this value in file;
version_info == 'valid' (file contains two pieces of this value)

to change value to this;
version_info == 'invalid'

(English is not my native language. I'm sorry about typos.)

This works! Thank you!

If you have problem with revolution slider and smush pro when is not load image in front end slider just check in smuh pro -->lazy load and section Display & Animation --> display click on none and save changes.

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "Babak, publicación: 56148, miembro: 1"]
Buenas estaba tratando de buscar esta plantilla pero no la consigo por ningun lado y la necesito urgente por favor 🥺😢

Attachments

• Captura.JPG
    Captura.JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 8
Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin v6.1.1 NULLED

Version 6.1.1 (4th September 2019)
New Features
  • Added slider images to the Yoast SEO sitemap
  • Added convert layer function to change the layertype from image to video or from text to button and vice versa

TassieNZ :)

[QUOTE = "Babak, publicación: 61319, miembro: 1"]
tio deja de spaming espera tal vez pueda compartir esta demostración
[/CITAR]
Ok gracias.

Buenas necesito esta template por favor:(
I'm sure this was included in the Pro Templates I posted in this thread somewhere.

Babak updated Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Slider Revolution v6.1.1 Nulled

Download Slider Revolution v6.1.1 Responsive WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v6.1.1 (4th September 2019) - Thanks To @TassieNZ
New Features

• Added slider images to the Yoast SEO sitemap
  • Added convert layer function to change the layertype from image to video or from text to button and vice versa
Changes
  • Post based sliders must now have the slide option “Image from Stream if exists” set to on, to use the featured image
  • The dotted...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: mansmv

hi there , you're amazing bro
when I'm goin to install a template , a pop-up appears and says "the purchase code is invalid" so I cant install the template :( is there any solution ? i want to install the "3D parallax cube" template , dont you have the offline templates files for version 6.1.1 ?

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin v6.1.1 NULLED

Dear @TassieNZ is this version realy nulled? when we want to install a template a pop-up appears and says "the purchase code is invalid". Could you please check it. Thank you

hi there , you're amazing bro
when I'm goin to install a template , a pop-up appears and says "the purchase code is invalid" so I cant install the template :( is there any solution ? i want to install the "3D parallax cube" template , dont you have the offline templates files for version 6.1.1 ?
Dear @TassieNZ is this version realy nulled? when we want to install a template a pop-up appears and says "the purchase code is invalid". Could you please check it. Thank you
Yes, it it properly nulled. Templates need to be imported manually.

The Pro templates were posted here:

@TassieNZ
Thank you for sharing. Please, do you have the newest version of RevSlider add-ons, namely particle addon v2.0.
Thank you in advance.

@TassieNZ
Thank you for sharing. Please, do you have the newest version of RevSlider add-ons, namely particle addon v2.0.
Thank you in advance.
The one in my Add-Ons says it is version 2.0???

Version 2.0 (1st May 2019)
NEW FEATURES
  • Updated for Slider Revolution 6.0 compatibility
  • Particles settings can now vary on different Slides
  • 1250+ more particle SVGs to choose from now
  • Multiple particle SVG's can be combined for any presentation
  • Easing option added for Repulse interaction effect

Last edited:
Reactions: nemchy
@TassieNZ
Of course it's 2.0! :) My bad....
Sorry for wasting your time, thanks again for your great contribution to this wonderful forum.

Add-Ons

Pro Templates

Sorry, but can you tell me where to put addons as i cant import them through slider rev option?

thanks

Sorry, but can you tell me where to put addons as i cant import them through slider rev option?

thanks
These Addons are not Templates so you cannot import them, you have to install them as regular Plugins by going to the left menu in the WordPress Admin Panel: Plugins / Add new / Upload / Install / Activate ...

Reactions: anymoment and Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock