• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch v6.7.5

No permission to download
Not done this on recent version, but old instructions should work. If not, let me know and I'll look at it tomorrow.

Step 1 – Open the Slider Revolution interface by clicking on the Slider Revolution tab in your WP Admin. At the top of the interface are a row of large buttons. ‘Manual Import’ is the third one along.

Step 2 – Click that to bring up the Choose File dialog. Click ‘Click to choose’ to select the .zip file of the slider you wish to import.

Step 3 – Once you’ve chosen the .zip file, the import process will begin.

Step 4 – Once it’s finished uploading, you will now see your imported slider in the list of Slider Revolution sliders available.

TassieNZ :)
I have tried uploading a addon .zip and get this error always:

Import Report

revslider-404-addon.zip (33kb)
slider_export.txt does not exist!

Hello @Sekotino & @DemonixXas,
In order to install the Addones, you need to do that through the plugins install,
It dosen't work from the main page of the Slider plugin, cuz the license...
To do that, (install the addones)
First extract the addones ZIP,
2, Go to plugins in your WP admin - Add new,
3, Pick which addone you want, upload and activate,

This's the way to install them, As plugins.
Or u can do that through your FTP etc...

Good luck.

Attachments

• 2019-12-07 17_04_56-Add-Ons.png
    2019-12-07 17_04_56-Add-Ons.png
    14.1 KB · Views: 224
  • ex.png
    ex.png
    35.1 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:
Does anyone have an update to the addons they could share with me?
I am still on the original v2.0 for all of them and none are working for me anymore.

Babak updated Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Slider Revolution v6.1.6 Nulled

Download Slider Revolution v6.1.6 Responsive WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v6.1.6 (10th January 2020)
New Features

• Added color skins to define global colors for different color attributes through any kind of element. I.e. create a color group for highlight colors and then attach them to the font-color, border-color, navigation elements, slide backgrounds, shape colors and so on. This is the best way to edit templates very quick and simple.
  • Carousel offset values can scale...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: vhick
Babak updated Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Slider Revolution v6.1.7 Nulled

Download Slider Revolution v6.1.7 Responsive WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v6.1.7 (18th January 2019)
Bugfixes

• Fixed tabindex not beeing properly added
  • Fixed a bug with the plugin_locale filter
  • Fixed an issue with flickr not displaying images if original size is not available anymore
  • Fixed default text shadow settings not beeing applied properly
  • Fixed block scroll on vertical touch option for mobile devices
  • Fixed an issue where slides disappeared in carousel...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: vhick
Hi all,

When I click on manual import nothing will happen. So does anyone has this problem also?

Add-Ons

Pro Templates

TassieNZ :)
can you please add all the new pro templates to this package

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock