• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Shoptimizer - Optimize WooCommerce Store

Shoptimizer - Optimize WooCommerce Store v2.7.6

No permission to download
Hello, I have the theme of woodmart and load super fast, but this topic loads much faster .. Someone with experience that tells me if I really load this shoptimizer theme so fast
I'm sorry for asking this, did you mean to ask this "is this shoptimizer theme fast?"
If that's your question, I can say yes it is. Shoptimizer is fast. I'm using it.

Reactions: hsadot
Babak updated Shoptimizer - Optimize your WooCommerce store with a new update entry:

Shoptimizer v1.8.6

Download Shoptimizer v1.8.6 - Optimize your WooCommerce store Nulled Free
v1.8.6 - 02-11-2019

• Fix - Prevent canvas template footer from going edge-to-edge full width.
  • Fix - Allow shortcodes within category description area.
  • Fix - Compatability with Off-Canvas Sidebars and Menus plugin.

v1.8.5 - 31-10-2019
  • Tweak - Removed breadcrumbs from full width (no heading) template.
  • Tweak - Out of stock text now called by a function. Can be changed via...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: o..
Hello, I've been using it for days, it's the best topic in terms of speed and simplicity, I really thank babak for offering all this that is of a LOT OF VALUE!

A query and excuse me, when you launch an update of the subject, how do I update it?

Reactions: hsadot
How can I update the topic without losing my data? I currently have version 1.8.4
JUST Replace new version on old version via ftp or cpanel

What I would do is, unzip the file package and replace the old ones using cpanel. but it doesn't modify anything of the configurations that I have realized until now?
if you change codes like php or style css, yes you will lose

Babak updated Shoptimizer - Optimize your WooCommerce store with a new update entry:

Shoptimizer v1.9.0

Download Shoptimizer v1.9.0 - Optimize your WooCommerce store Nulled Free
v1.9.0 - 21-11-2019

• New - Header layout: Search / Logo / Secondary
  • New - Header layout: Secondary / Logo / Search
  • New - Loading spinner displays after placing an order at the checkout.
  • New - Additional font theme option. Can now change heading font within mega menu.
  • New - Minified versions of all CSS files now load if theme option selected.
  • New - Minifed main.js now loads.
  • Tweak -...

Read the rest of this update entry...

yo babak, welcome back.

Shoptimizer released 1.9.2 just a day after previous update. Here's the change log
= 1.9.2 – 26-11-2019
  • Update to TGM installer to fix sprintf() too few arguments warning when installing plugins.
  • Tweak – Judge.me stars disappearing on hover.
= 1.9.1 – 25-11-2019
  • New – CommerceKit plugin allows automatic one-click updates once domain has been connected within My Account.
  • Fix – Kirki deprecated function: required replaced by active_callback throughout.
  • Tweak – Menu heading font style comes through to mobile menu now also.
  • Tweak – Small style adjustment – Reviews tab margin on mobile.

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and o..
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock