• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Shoptimizer - Optimize WooCommerce Store

Shoptimizer - Optimize WooCommerce Store v2.7.5

No permission to download
Now, the only problem is cart page, it is still different from the latest demo of shoptimizer 2.7.5.
I have to reinstall it ... to see ...
:(

Today I tried to install woocommerce + shoptimizer(just downloaded here) on a testing website which has never been installed woocommerce and this theme.
Then, it makes 2 cart pages and 2 checkout pages.
One is with only one line of code. Another one is with the complicated codes.

I will study both of them and modify it accordingly.

Anyway, it seems that the current demo of shoptimizer is not 2.7.5, it might be 2.7.6 or 2.8.0 ...any other new versions.

:)

捕获zzzzzzzzz.PNG

Today I tried to install woocommerce + shoptimizer(just downloaded here) on a testing website which has never been installed woocommerce and this theme.
Then, it makes 2 cart pages and 2 checkout pages.
One is with only one line of code. Another one is with the complicated codes.

I will study both of them and modify it accordingly.

Anyway, it seems that the current demo of shoptimizer is not 2.7.5, it might be 2.7.6 or 2.8.0 ...any other new versions.
The latest version of Shoptimizer is 2.7.5. Cart page with one line of code is from WooCommerce and you should keep it there. Feel free to delete the second one. Then adjust the appearance of the cart and checkout pages via the theme's customizer.

The latest version of Shoptimizer is 2.7.5. Cart page with one line of code is from WooCommerce and you should keep it there. Feel free to delete the second one. Then adjust the appearance of the cart and checkout pages via the theme's customizer.
Got it, thank you very much. :)

You're welcome. If you want to use the Shoptimizer theme, I advise you to carefully study their documentation page. There you will find answers to many questions and lots of useful advice.
Yes, I will.
After comparing with the testing website, I checked one by one and obtained many details of customized settings.

Hello, good day.
Do you know how to change the location of "applying coupon" in the checkout page.
Please find the enclosed screenshot, you will find that it is better to place it at the bottom of subtotal table.
Especially in mobile theme. It is too close to the bottom of the page, not easy to be seen.
Thanks.

Attachments

• 77777777777777.png
    77777777777777.png
    148.9 KB · Views: 4
I got it.

Appearance - Customize - Layout - WooCommerce
There are 2 options for this issue. Top or Bottom.
Top is better, however, it is still the best if place it on the top of subtotal table.

Anyway, top is OK and so so.

:)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock