• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Share Login or database

asdriel

Apr 26, 2019
www.bantu-2rsn.com
Hello, how are you? I would like to know if you have any idea how to use 2 wordpress sites with the same database and allow communication between them, ie allow the clients of one site to have access to the other, that is if a client creates the account in one of the sites , is automatically registered on the other site as well. I thought about doing it with the duplicator, but I'll have problems there when I have more clients, in that case I'll have to be duplicating the database every time, and it will not be efficient, what I do is know how to do it. registering on one site goes to the other as well. Thank you

Hello, how are you? I would like to know if you have any idea how to use 2 wordpress sites with the same database and allow communication between them, ie allow the clients of one site to have access to the other, that is if a client creates the account in one of the sites , is automatically registered on the other site as well. I thought about doing it with the duplicator, but I'll have problems there when I have more clients, in that case I'll have to be duplicating the database every time, and it will not be efficient, what I do is know how to do it. registering on one site goes to the other as well. Thank you
maybe this can help
https://superuser.com/questions/109...tiple-websites-to-one-database-in-same-server

Reactions: asdriel
hi
check these up:

I suggest you first create a new wordpress site and try to learn how these plugins work! after that use it on your own site

Reactions: asdriel and Babak
Umm I nulled :D (actually I didn't check the free version b4 my Previous Post) There is a problem with export user, if someone fix it it'll be awesome... nulled one is in the attachment and also I dont have the license thats why I dont know what else I've to fix

Attachments

• share-logins.zip
    926.7 KB · Views: 37
Reactions: influuwordpress
Umm I nulled :D (actually I didn't check the free version b4 my Previous Post) There is a problem with export user, if someone fix it it'll be awesome... nulled one is in the attachment and also I dont have the license thats why I dont know what else I've to fix
hello @Babak could you please give us an update and provide a place to download?

Reactions: influuwordpress
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock