• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Selling: Bakabt - Anime Manga High Quality Torrent Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

OzatuZana

Banned User
Oct 5, 2018
India
catbox.me
What makes BakaBT unique?
There are many anime torrent sites but BakaBT is unique in the quality of our content. Bakabt provide torrents only for completed anime or anime-related material and Bakabt pick only the best versions. Bakabt do not accept public submissions; only Power Users and Power Uploaders may do so.

All submissions are thoroughly checked before they are added to our ever-growing list of series; by ever-growing, we really mean ever-growing in the sense that even old torrents are still seeded. Our mantra in short: quality over quantity, and ease-of-use.

Do keep in mind that BakaBT exists because of its users; old content is still available because of the many dedicated seeders who provide you with good download speeds, so returning the favour is a must.

I am selling by Bakabt Account, as I am not using it anymore
You can change its email id and password but username is permanent

If you are interested in buying, PM me

(Note: Bakabt Registration is close permanently like AB) So, if you are anime, manga, novel, soundtrack fan, Bakabt is for you

Price is $10

14848 14849 14850 14851

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ngocxu
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock