• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Seller OzatuZana BANNED Permanently !

CyberDeviL

Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Aug 10, 2018
Earth
babiato.org
Well,
I'm tired in dealing with lots of complains since last 2 weeks (regarding google admin mail suspend , .edu mail banned , Netflix banned) etc etc more bullshits :mad::mad::mad:
Though the seller is already famous for getting more complaints rather than positive points since beginning . .
Earlier I sorted lots of complaints against him , each time lame excuses and fooling people by claiming false things like Anti-banned google drive account. Which at the end of the day gets blocked too ,

Moreover upon getting lots of complains on delayed service, no-response , account suspensions etc etc I gave WARNING WITH 4 DAYS OF TIME TO SOLVE THE PAST ISSUES , But 7 days EXPIRED without any single response . . .

I AM JUST FED-UP GETTING COMPLAINS ON SELLER WHO ACTS SMART WHILE SELLING, THEN ACTS SHITS WHILE ISSUE ARISES . .

SO, I AM INITIATING PERMANENT BAN ON SUCH USELESS, IRRESPONSIBLE, DUPE SELLER . . . NO EXCUSE . . . EVEN IF I SMELL ANY SECOND ACCOUNT OF SUCH SHITS , INSTANT BAN WILL BE EXPORTED . .

TO ALL OTHER SELLER:
Please try to maintain the MARKETPLACE RULES & be some responsible, timely-reply, good & reliable service provider while selling on Babiato . . If I find any seller making fool / fraud intention / duping people, I will spare none . . . . RULES APPLIES TO EVERYONE . . .​

TO ALL BUYERS/USERS:
Do also check general rules, marketplace rules to make clean, friendly, fraud-less environment . . .​

My Unlimited Google Drive Administrator bought from OzatuZana was disabled 10 days ago .. now I understand why.

x3 hulu accounts
1 netflix
5 google drives
10k followers
5 spotifys

...Everything would work and then wouldnt work. It was hit or miss with him... mostly miss. I dont have any of the above anymore just like 7k followers that are still lingering on an instagram account. Well sh**, thanks for clearing the air @CyberDeviL, good work.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock