• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Seeking advice: Driving sales on WooCommerce using Coupon Codes or Comissions with Influencer Partnerships

unusual_research

Jan 9, 2021
Romania
Hello fellow babi`ers and I hope everything's going good for you... 😊

I am working for a solution to extend/enable functionality for an online store's website that I built last year. I need some ideas to help with my initial research:

Here is some additional store info
* uses WordPress, WooCommerce, with Flatsome theme.
* sells the products country-wide in only one country.
* currently has 50 products in about 7 categories
* minimal initial budget for marketing, which will be adjusted based on results.
* not expecting sales volumes to suddenly be huge
* SEO has already been completed.
* card payments are available through a country-specific payment processor.
* billing and stocks are mostly managed through a connected third-party platform that works better within the country's legislation.

User story for the functionality:
  • Promote store products through social media influencers on Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok.
  • Offer coupon codes with a % discount to influencers and then pay them a commission based on the sales they make.
  • Maybe also look into affiliate marketing.
  1. I need a step by step flow that shows how the influencer would benefit from a coupon code and what has to happen

Potential example:
    The influencer receives a coupon code with a 20% discount for the customer, but they will only receive a 10% commission from that sale.

Does this make sense ? I feel It's too complicated somehow...

2. Should affiliate marketing also be considered for these requirements ? Would it be viable ? What are some pros and cons ?

3. Is it worth trying to automate or semi-automate flows like tracking sales / coupon / influencer, calculating commissions and make payments for influencers accordingly ?

4. Are there any plugins (or two separate plugins) suitable for these use cases, or is it better to look for a third-party scripts that can connect with the WooCommerce store?

5. Any other thoughts or advice are welcome

I already obtained an AI generated response for all this, so I'm hoping for some human opinions,
    Thank you 😉

Reactions: mohamettarik

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adbitisunda
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock