• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Searching for a good project and a partner

Last edited:
I have a facebook group over 297k members .. i can help marketing :)

I have a few endeavors I've been building up for quite some time but have yet to market properly... one was just published by the USPTO for my trademark, the other is a line of STEM clothing I developed that I've been getting a lot of positive feedback on but am still trying to find an audience and following for. Both have the potential to be HUGE moneymakers, I'm just not great with self promotion. Send me a PM and I'll give you more details, and maybe between you and I, we can make something happen.

Reactions: isko222
Hey @Owners
nice to meet you. I've 2 solid products coming available, I'd be really interested in working with you to connect with your FB group, as we're trying to get signups from site owners for this security product; and basically to get word out on the other customized by client printed goods site. Can work something out I'm sure~
Let me know pls if you're interested.
Or if anyone else is interested hit me up - totally open to working with folks on this insanely awesome forum.
Tks for looking~

hello ... i am from croatia-croatia i have a good idea in mind ...
istra-870x600.jpg

Hello Everyone.

I have 6 years working with Magento. i'm also looking for a good ideas to start a ecommerce site. So very happy to talk with all here.

My skye: andykim_dev

Reactions: GARAYEV
I got few projects that I may look working together with you. Waiting for your skype acceptance.

Reactions: tanierlyons
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock